Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_Hf93Jbjm9WjT

Let's be nice...

48 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
4,302 posts

Let's be nice and friendly to one another.
There have been far too many personal attacks, and bickering on this forum, over the past few days.

giphy.gif

I am as guilty as anyone, but really, this is not a good way to go. Quality arguments are not possible when our comments and exchanges are reduced to stuff such as "You suck artichokes!". Quality good natured trolling is impossible too, why be so serious? 

So I invite all who reply to this thread to only say nice things, until we feel nauseous about being nice.

edit : XXxlove you allxXX

Spoiler

(well, not all.. but you get my drift)

 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,815
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,713 posts
19 minutes ago, Rollingonit said:

You look very smart, I have never met a cat who could read books. 

You never know what you will get in the forums. Heck, we have a mouse here that writes books.

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
443 posts
451 battles

So nice of you not to suggest we say good things about aircraft carriers. I hate how nearly every thread devolves into another cv rant...er...oops

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,877 posts
13,993 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

You never know what you will get in the forums. Heck, we have a mouse here that writes books.

True. Snarg, you are very handsome. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts
Just now, Snargfargle said:

You never know what you will get in the forums. Heck, we have a mouse here that writes books.

your avatar reminds me of a funny character, Radar, from MASH, i have good memories of watching that series when a kid. 340?cb=20130306194416

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,604
[POP]
Members
2,980 posts
24,033 battles

I like real Russians ships 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,815
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,713 posts
1 minute ago, LoveBote said:

your avatar reminds me of a funny character, Radar, from MASH, i have good memories of watching that series when a kid. 340?cb=20130306194416

 

That avatar is me back in the 70s. I was a medic.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Guest
0 posts
Just now, Snargfargle said:

That avatar is me back in the 70s. I was a medic.

ah the reality surely less charming than the tv comedy./ Still, it is a nice avatar.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
376
[NWOC]
[NWOC]
Members
1,044 posts
12,877 battles
4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

You never know what you will get in the forums. Heck, we have a mouse here that writes books.

I have a Hamster who plays WoW's. Your answer is post is good Snarg.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,815
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,713 posts
Just now, LoveBote said:

ah the reality surely less charming than the tv comedy./ Still, it is a nice avatar.

After the army, I continued on as a civilian paramedic. I get a kick out of those "emergency" TV shows because if there was as much romance and conflict at a real hospital or EMS department as depicted on TV then nothing would ever get done.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,815
[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,713 posts
5 minutes ago, Gruntdog_3 said:

I have a Hamster who plays WoW's. Your answer is post is good Snarg.

Even a hamster can be trained to kill!

hqdefault.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,642 posts
42,248 battles

Something nice to say....... working..... working.....SteelRain.exe has stopped working... reboot....das boot..  puss and boots...shooty botes..

Okay, hugs for everybody. Even if you sail wide.. I won't fire... Right away.

Most players when they get angry, their eyes are so cute. You know who you are out there.

Notser is a good driver...

DD lives matter. Cruisers need love, but I am deathly afraid of the Danae.

I only like the Perth because it has a Koala on board.

Be good. This is a famous quote from the second Shrek movie.

When was the last time anybody said hello to a CV player without holding a Pitchfork and torch? Well that is too long. Try a little tenderness.

Smolly players are emo, so go easy on them. Say high to one even if they are red, then use AP.

T---ts on a fish can be useful if it just so happens to be a mermaid. Check Jingles.

And everyone should agree, more Dasha please. 

If it's called a catapult, then where are the cats?

All players can't be bad, but bad players can't be good either. Let's just all get along.

Potatoes are my favorite players. Because I am one too.

<O

 

 

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,104
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,266 battles

Who are you people and what have you done with the players who usually post on the Forum?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,642 posts
42,248 battles
10 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Who are you people and what have you done with the players who usually post on the Forum?

Oh come on Umi, you can do it. Courage is defined as taking that great leap. Say something nice. 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,447
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,452 posts
14,821 battles
2 hours ago, LoveBote said:

Let's be nice and friendly to one another.
There have been far too many personal attacks, and bickering on this forum, over the past few days.

giphy.gif

I am as guilty as anyone, but really, this is not a good way to go. Quality arguments are not possible when our comments and exchanges are reduced to stuff such as "You suck artichokes!". Quality good natured trolling is impossible too, why be so serious? 

So I invite all who reply to this thread to only say nice things, until we feel nauseous about being nice.

edit : XXxlove you allxXX

  Reveal hidden contents

(well, not all.. but you get my drift)

 

That is a fight that a Marine DI would walk away form. I would rather try to break up Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier going at it than two women going at it.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,136
[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
Just now, BrushWolf said:

That is a fight that a Marine DI would walk away form. I would rather try to break up Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier going at it than two women going at it.

That's a fact etched in stone.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,447
[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,452 posts
14,821 battles
1 minute ago, kgh52 said:

That's a fact etched in stone.

 

The best tool to use if you have no choice but to do something is a bucket of ice cold water.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,104
[FOXEH]
Banned
14,364 posts
20,266 battles
1 hour ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Oh come on Umi, you can do it. Courage is defined as taking that great leap. Say something nice. 😇

It's like Aliens took over, from Planet Marshmellow. 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,642 posts
42,248 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

That is a fight that a Marine DI would walk away form. I would rather try to break up Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier going at it than two women going at it.

Yep, would rather walk through a room set on fire than try to break up two women fighting. Such violence is terrifying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,136
[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles
7 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

The best tool to use if you have no choice but to do something is a bucket of ice cold water.

then run for your life :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,678
[WPORT]
Members
7,089 posts
12,076 battles

Greetings, fellow players of WOWs.
May your day be better than you expected.  :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,099
[4HIM]
Members
3,243 posts
14,271 battles
9 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Even a hamster can be trained to kill!

hqdefault.jpg

So can a turkey

Horror Cuts: Thankskilling - THE UNION FOREVER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×