Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ishizuchi

Indomitable immune to slingshot removal?

10 comments in this topic

[BGA]
Members
58 posts
6,142 battles

Will she be immune to the slingshot removal? This ship relies on it, and without the slingshot, she'll be very difficult to play 

[OBS]
Members
354 posts
1,080 battles

i saw in another topic that the slingshot nurfy nurferson was not applied to her

[NH]
Members
0 posts

Shes immune to the changes for now. I guess global changes isnt actually global if some ships are spared.

Edited by The_Fire_Department
  • Cool 1

[-VT-]
Members
781 posts
9,373 battles
2 minutes ago, The_Fire_Department said:

indomitable doesnt have slingshot ability but you likely wouldnt know that unless you played it. 

Actually, it does with it's level bombers, and using it is about the best way to preserve planes on it.

[NH]
Members
0 posts
Just now, DemonGod3 said:

Actually, it does with it's level bombers, and using it is about the best way to preserve planes on it.

I should have been more clear which is why I removed my comment. It doesnt have it in the same sense that others do. Ships with slingshot can do so for 10km jumps while indomitable is like 3-4 km. Not sure if thats considered a slingshot if it cant bypass AA in its entirety like the others.

[KSC]
Members
854 posts
11,446 battles

Unless there was some new/recent information, I thought the anti-slingshot nerf was Tier 10 only atm.  Indomitable is a Tier 8, so she wouldn't be caught up in it?

[-VT-]
Members
781 posts
9,373 battles
53 minutes ago, Ahskance said:

Unless there was some new/recent information, I thought the anti-slingshot nerf was Tier 10 only atm.  Indomitable is a Tier 8, so she wouldn't be caught up in it?

It applies to all tiers except Indom, but according to the dev notes, it will differ depending on tier.

[BGA]
Members
58 posts
6,142 battles
18 hours ago, DemonGod3 said:

It applies to all tiers except Indom, but according to the dev notes, it will differ depending on tier.

So bottom line she won't get her slingshot removed? And also do you have a source? I'd love to read it since I haven't found any information regarding it

Banned
715 posts
1,118 battles
22 hours ago, Ishizuchi said:

Will she be immune to the slingshot removal? This ship relies on it, and without the slingshot, she'll be very difficult to play 

just play Audacious and you will feel better 

[-VT-]
Members
781 posts
9,373 battles
1 hour ago, Ishizuchi said:

So bottom line she won't get her slingshot removed? And also do you have a source? I'd love to read it since I haven't found any information regarding it

Hope this gives you the answers you need.

Sign in to follow this