You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Triela50

How I turned orange with out shooting a single team mate

18 comments in this topic

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,265 posts
22,165 battles

Seems if your computer craps out on you three times in a row in battle you rank up there with team killers :Smile_facepalm:nice

I hate life

[WOLFG]
Members
11,114 posts
10,336 battles

Better than the guy on the first snowflake event that logged in to about 20 snowflake games in a row, then went AFK.

As I recall, he was confined to coop for about 30 games before he could go back to randoms.

• Funny 3

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,163 posts
22,715 battles

Ya gotta fix your PC. Regardless why it happens, when you are AFK you put damage on your team by not drawing your share of fire.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
27,460 posts
14,821 battles

It should take more than three to go orange. Do you have other recent pink incidents, other crashes or team damage, which would count towards orange?

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,265 posts
22,165 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

It should take more than three to go orange. Do you have other recent pink incidents, other crashes or team damage, which would count towards orange?

Nope just three. Ah well I only play coop anyways. 

Beta Testers
23 posts
11,271 battles

I disconnected once, while loading in to the match, internet went out for about 10 minutes, upon login back in, the match was over and I was “pink”. Took 3 matches to clear my name.

[NEMO]
Members
815 posts
8,777 battles
1 hour ago, Triela50 said:

Seems if your computer craps out on you three times in a row in battle you rank up there with team killers :Smile_facepalm:nice

I hate life

Git a Gud Computer?

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,265 posts
22,165 battles
3 minutes ago, Thraxian said:

Git a Gud Computer?

Buy me one

[NEMO]
Members
815 posts
8,777 battles
1 minute ago, Triela50 said:

Buy me one

Sorry, I just spent all my money on a new motherboard, i9-9900K and RTX 2080ti...

WoWs runs REALLY good now. No crashes...

Members
760 posts
15,993 battles
2 hours ago, Triela50 said:

I hate life

First offense is to play two games without a violation...

There is no 'wall of shame' so if you hadn't told all of us, we wouldn't know...

So...good job? 

[PVE]
Members
20,105 posts
12,934 battles
6 hours ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Better than the guy on the first snowflake event that logged in to about 20 snowflake games in a row, then went AFK.

As I recall, he was confined to coop for about 30 games before he could go back to randoms.

IIRC, it was over 100.

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles

Orange?  That is different from pink?  I was only aware of the normal team colors and pink for TK

[HINON]
Members
3,270 posts
27,852 battles

I’m ok with this rule for random and ranked matches but for Pete’s sake... not you renegadestatuz, this needs to go away for coop matches. 

[CDOH]
Members
644 posts
7,660 battles

Orange is like going to the gulag.  i think its a minimum of 15 coop games.  I got one for 22 once.   I was pushing a flank in bb a dd moved in front of me as i shot.  All my shots landed on my target but  some how i went pink.  As far as i could tell the dd took zero damage.  Then i went to coop to get rid of the pink stank.  I unwisely choose a dd and torped a battleship.  Then one of my cruisers intentionally steered into the torps.  He went out of his way to get into those torps.   Then i went orange.  I was so pissed.  22games in the Gulag.

Edited by Rothgar_57

[PHD]
Members
1,740 posts
7,125 battles

I had to upgrade my video card last year after a patch. ( 8.2?) It would just lock up at the start or soon after. Didn't seem to do it at tier 1 or 2. Worked of the pick and would get penalties again.

Haven't had any issues after that. My cheap used laptop even works, when I need to get in the game when traveling. 

[KAPPA]
Members
3,117 posts
8,833 battles
22 hours ago, kishan99 said:

Orange?  That is different from pink?  I was only aware of the normal team colors and pink for TK

You never see orange on others, I don't think. As such, easy to miss if you get straight A's! :Smile_teethhappy: