You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ir_killer

so long wows

53 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,714 posts
14 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

the new patch completely broke the game i keep having errors my text glitches and could not load game resources, im running windows 7 on a slim line pc ran it great for 2 years now your new system requirements i cannot meet been fun your patch is hermoraging players you better undo next patch or youll lose more ppl and im not upgrading to windows 7 or getting a new pc ill simply uninstall and stop playing your game isnt worth spending 1000 dollars

WOWS requires a 64-bit operating system and Win 7 is no longer being supported by Microsoft. Sorry to say but your computer is simply outdated. It's time to get a new computer, you need at least 8 GB RAM nowadays, and Windows 10.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[WORX]
Members
11,919 posts
19,472 battles
7 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

the new patch completely broke the game i keep having errors my text glitches and could not load game resources, im running windows 7 on a slim line pc ran it great for 2 years now your new system requirements i cannot meet been fun your patch is hermoraging players you better undo next patch or youll lose more ppl and im not upgrading to windows 7 or getting a new pc ill simply uninstall and stop playing your game isnt worth spending 1000 dollars

Judging by how old you system is... You're going to have  to upgrade your system, sometime this year... Regardless if you quit the game or not..

Your system is on the borderline...I recommend an upgrade even for regular internet browsing... 

GL O P... See you back soon.

[WORX]
Members
11,919 posts
19,472 battles
2 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

you need at least 8 GB RAM nowadays, and Windows 10.

I recommend 16 GB for the long term.... 8 GB is IMO, on the borderline..

• Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
6,897 posts
16,536 battles

I don't remember many players because of one or two games.

But I do remember you, ir_killer.  I have had two games with you, and in both instances you were a toxic troll.  Players doing immature things is certainly not uncommon, yet you took it to a level that made me take note of your name.

I sincerely do hope you grow up one of these days.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,714 posts
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

I recommend 16 GB for the long term.... 8 GB is IMO, on the borderline..

Just for playing WOWS, 8 GB is more than enough. Currently, I have the game running and a few browser tabs open and am using 60% of my 8 GB.

However, if you are planning to do some video editing, say for posting on YouTube, then 16 GB (or even 32 GB if you use professional rendering software) is definitely the way to go. The same goes if you multi-task several applications or like to keep lots of browser tabs open. RAM prices fluctuate so if you build when RAM is inexpensive it makes sense to use as much as you can afford.

[NONE]
Members
3,757 posts
34 minutes ago, ir_killer said:

Sorry about your obsolete boat anchor of a machine. Wait till  you discover how many other things it can't do anymore, then get back to us. Meanwhile, enjoy Solitaire and Minesweeper. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
1 hour ago, ir_killer said:

Punctuation is your friend. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 4

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
13,714 posts
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Hey, he put in one comma, what more do you want?

[P2W]
[P2W]
Banned
1,334 posts
18 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

If he would exit a bit faster that would be great!

41balqh6LcL.jpg&sp=2a222501248a4d2e6a713

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,163 posts
22,715 battles

Windows 10 for the win!

[VOP]
Members
588 posts
10,205 battles

free Windows 10 upgrade if you think your pc can handle it.

https://www.howtogeek.com/266072/you-can-still-get-windows-10-for-free-with-a-windows-7-8-or-8.1-key/

I upgraded all of my desktops and one laptop with this method and it is free. There was an update on the article and it still appears to work.

If you attempt this-BACK UP ALL OF YOUR DATA TO ANOTHER DRIVE FIRST! 

Good Luck! :Smile_honoring: 

[BOTO]
Members
1,403 posts
16,968 battles
3 hours ago, ir_killer said:

Sorry, this isn't a legitimate complaint against WG.  Hardware requirements for this game are fairly low and there's no reason not to upgrade to Windows 10 as I'm pretty sure you can still do it for free.  Even if you can't get a full upgrade for free you can still download a free copy and get a legitimate license key to activate it for as little as $5.00 from Ebay.  

Then again, I get the feeling you should just stop playing.

[TRU]
Members
711 posts
20,542 battles
3 hours ago, ir_killer said:

I would take that thousand dollars and buy a new machine that can keep up.  There are plenty of relatively cheap options that can run this game and others.  

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
2 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

His old computer can't run punctuations anymore. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 2

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
548 posts
12,613 battles
4 hours ago, ir_killer said:

I am on an old computer with Windos 7 and have no problems

[YETI]
[YETI]
Members
548 posts
12,613 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

It should have been a period but i guess he tried lol

• Funny 1

[WOLFG]
Members
31,248 posts
9,613 battles
4 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

WOWS requires a 64-bit operating system and Win 7 is no longer being supported by Microsoft.

WoWS still supports Win7 though, does it not?

AFAIK, it's still ok for now, most games still either use DX11, or have the option to. (I believe that's the only dealbreaker for Win7 atm)

But to the OP: if you're not getting a new PC, and WoWS is too much for your PC now, you're soon going to be restricted to legacy gaming. (which isn't necessarily bad, some of my favorite games I still play are 10 years old)

[WOLFG]
Members
31,248 posts
9,613 battles
4 hours ago, ir_killer said:

Have you considered something like GeForce Now? That's about $5/month.