Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

Yeah , U Guys were right.

7 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,485 posts

I KNEW you all were right , I just had to learn the hard way.

See you Monday for Ranked.  Just had 3 in a row but the last was a POTATO that yolo'd his Full Health BB into the cap ALONE as we were winning  ( against multiple warnings) and got deleted in 30 seconds from all sides.  We had it set up perfectly.  Now it's 2 BBs to our 1.  He then spent this entire rest of the round talking smack about how everyone else sucked..he was top rank all the time ,  we didn't get hurt ( I had 140K Damage and 3 buffs already )  He was there to win we are all losers ( remember he's dead with ZERO Damage to his credit LOL ) 

These people just weren't raised to be winners.. just crybabies.

Unless there is a timezone that is better I'm just going to go grind my coal elsewhere ( I know steel but I am converting it ) 

• Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
16,162 battles

I was deleted in Zao by a couple lucky salvos and a team mate in a Smoli went on and on about reporting me because I suck, I took a look at the results...that player was dead last and 200 points below the ship above them. :Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by Rabbitt81

[PSP]
Members
563 posts
5,040 battles

What is it about some games out there (poker is another one) where if someone knows just a LITTLE bit of how to play, they immediately think they are a living God? This mindset/attitude has always amused me, and I cannot wrap my head around it.

I always play any game, no matter how much knowledge and skill I have at it, with the mindset that I know nothing. As my pappy always told me, "Son - no matter how good you are, there's always someone out there better than you." One learns so much more that way.

Members
3,883 posts
13,993 battles
21 minutes ago, MichiganEagle said:

I always play any game, no matter how much knowledge and skill I have at it, with the mindset that I know nothing. As my pappy always told me, "Son - no matter how good you are, there's always someone out there better than you." One learns so much more that way.

Some do, some don't. People learn differently. Having confidence in what you know can push you further.

Depends on the person. 

[PSP]
Members
563 posts
5,040 battles
1 hour ago, Rollingonit said:

Some do, some don't. People learn differently. Having confidence in what you know can push you further.

Depends on the person. 

True. Sometimes overconfidence works wonders. 

Sign in to follow this