Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

What is the difference bwtn Cheshire and Albemarle's camo?

13 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,410 battles

Can you spot the difference between Cheshire and Albemarle's camo? I expect the "Royal Navy" lettering to be on the side of Cheshire just like Albemarle for $78.00 USD.

aLBEMARLE.png

cHESHIRE.png

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

0 posts

good question.

perhaps the cost of all that gold lettering went into the premium status of Cheshire which allows you to transfer captains to/from her without retraining?

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
3,281 posts
26,944 battles
45 minutes ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Can you spot the difference between Cheshire and Albemarle's camo? I expect the "Royal Navy" lettering to be on the side of Cheshire just like Albemarle for $78.00 USD.

aLBEMARLE.png

cHESHIRE.png

I see Mucho difference .

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

As much as I’ve accepted the Royal Navy lettering on the tech tree camo, am I the only one that would actually prefer the letter free version on Cheshire?

• Cool 3

[WOLF3]
Members
28,794 posts
25,049 battles

I was never fond of that light gray hull and YELLOW superstructure scheme.  Looks awful for ships of that era.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[WOLFC]
Members
520 posts
7,794 battles
2 hours ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

aLBEMARLE.png

cHESHIRE.png

I dunno, knowing this now I'm almost tempted to pick it up, seeing as it's missing the tramp stamp.

[PSP]
Members
564 posts
5,040 battles
1 hour ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

I was never fond of that light gray hull and YELLOW superstructure scheme.  Looks awful for ships of that era.

I love it. Was thinking of using all my Brit/Royal tokens to get the doubloons necessary for my Albemarle...only to find out that for Tier 8 ships, the perma-camos are 3,000 doubloons and not 2,000 doubloons. Much sadness.

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
398 posts
19,662 battles

To any Albemarle owners,  does the New Years Perma camo apply to her? (still on the fence, about lvling up the line)

Saw some poster's asking about it way back,  but there were no replies at that time.  And I can't find the thread anymore. 

[ING]
Members
113 posts
3 hours ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

I expect the "Royal Navy" lettering to be on the side of Cheshire just like Albemarle for $78.00 USD.

Cough... $78 USD? Good Lord Flesh...!

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,410 battles
5 hours ago, PtooieBoat said:

To any Albemarle owners,  does the New Years Perma camo apply to her? (still on the fence, about lvling up the line)

Saw some poster's asking about it way back,  but there were no replies at that time.  And I can't find the thread anymore. 

Hope this answered your question.  You will still get the "Ho-ho!" sound after pressing "N" key. 

aLBEMARLE.png

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon
  • Cool 1

[FORM]
Members
1,959 posts
12,598 battles
On 2/28/2020 at 7:17 PM, HazeGrayUnderway said:

You're not alone.i really dislike the yellow. I don't mind the white color, but the yellow and the back to school camp are just blech.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:02 PM, PtooieBoat said:

To any Albemarle owners,  does the New Years Perma camo apply to her? 

I used one of my 3 on my Mass,works fine.

[PSP]
Members
564 posts
5,040 battles
On 2/28/2020 at 9:02 PM, PtooieBoat said:

I have both, and I believe I could pin it on her just fine if I'd like to.

However, I think it more likely that I'll slap it on my North Carolina in the (far) future. Albemarle was my first Tier 8 ship...and likely my first port queen. Really wanted to like her, but eh. :(

Sign in to follow this