You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Markk9

Unique Upgrades for Ships order

10 comments in this topic

[BB35]
Members
555 posts
4,569 battles

I have the UU for the Hindenburg, working on the one for GK. Which order for the rest, before WG moves them. I have the Des Moines, Yamato, Conqueror, Henri, Republique, Montana

[KERMT]
Members
1,072 posts
14,529 battles
5 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

I have the UU for the Hindenburg, working on the one for GK. Which order for the rest, before WG moves them. I have the Des Moines, Yamato, Conqueror, Henri, Republique, Montana

Get Des Monies then Montana after that IMO, I cannot speak for the other ships you have as I do not have those ones so not boots on the ground experience for them  

[BBQ]
Beta Testers
202 posts
8 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

Remember they're not just moving them but changing them as well. As for how they currently stand I would go with either the DM or Yammy.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,190 posts
5,624 battles

They arent changing, just moving currencies. I would prioritize the ones you can get done. 

I know Yamatos is a must have. Monty's is good, but you have to choose between concealment or 30 second fires. In a non-competitive scenario I would use Montys UU. I am planning on using Repubs and Conqs, but they arent anything special.

[VRR]
[VRR]
Members
1,202 posts

Got GKs working on Yammies and Republique. Mino when I can. The rest will just have to be lost to the wind. I'm afraid.

[PVE]
Members
20,111 posts
12,951 battles
25 minutes ago, Markk9 said:

16 minutes ago, Bguk said:

Remember they're not just moving them but changing them as well. As for how they currently stand I would go with either the DM or Yammy.

This^^^

11 minutes ago, _BBaby said:

They arent changing, just moving currencies. I would prioritize the ones you can get done. 

Incorrect. WG is moving them to the RB to be purchased with a TBD RP amount AND being balanced. From the Dev blog post.

• To introduce the long awaited new upgrades for some tier X ships that don't have them;
  • To finally revise the existing Unique Upgrades - some of them might be a bit too strong, and some of them might be to weak or overly specialized;
  • To move their delivery method to more flexible Bureau - while it may require some additional changes to Bureau in future, this system is much easier to sustain than the increasing number of combat missions for each ship.

11 minutes ago, _BBaby said:

I know Yamatos is a must have. Monty's is good, but you have to choose between concealment or 30 second fires. In a non-competitive scenario I would use Montys UU. I am planning on using Repubs and Conqs, but they arent anything special.

Per the above, these may all change. They *might* even change how one or more work, instead of buffing/nerfing them.

[POP]
Members
4,749 posts
12,813 battles

Keep in mind that, since you have the missions already, you have until reset going into December 31st of this year to complete them, even after they move to the RB next patch. 

Any recommendations people will give are going to be based on how they perform now, and so are not necessarily applicable once they start getting changed. Right now I’d definitely recommend getting DM and Yamato but they could be completely different next month. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Watch this, he explains what each modules does and if its good or not.

Edited by Xlap

[PVE]
Members
20,111 posts
12,951 battles
2 minutes ago, Xlap said:

Watch this, he explains what each modules does and if its good or not.

Except that they are possibly changing next month.