Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Pig_of_PIGs

By the end of 2020, CVs balanced will be solved... Here is how.

48 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

904
[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,310 posts
6,385 battles

Oink Goltz!

Why we have a noisy anti CV seditious clique when almost all players are very satisfied of CVs?
Answer : Because there are still no CV battles. Players always compare no CV unbalanced battles with CV balanced battles!
By the end of 2020, as CV become more and more popular because DD, CA and BB new players will be able to acquire the skills top play the most prestigious classes, CV population will have grown and no CV battles will be an exception.
Yes, we know, "CVs don't fit the game!" is the anti CV motto.
Soon, there will be no choice : Adapt or leave!
A purge takes some time !!!
After SSs will be introduced in the game, it will take another year of purges.
By the end of 2021, but I secretly by the end of 2020, anti seditious cliques will have been eliminated.
December 2020 can be the release of 1.0!!!

This is World of Warsh[PIG]s *.

* Note the PIG's goebelian subliminal promotion.

Don't forget this is WWI and II game, total war, no p###ies allowed.

 

  • Funny 1
  • Confused 13
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
501 posts
3,962 battles

Carriers in this game is like artilleries in World of Tanks. they screamed and yelled cried  everything they could think of to have artillery removed from the game and they are still there and they are not going anywhere.

Ask garbad how his Crusade went

Just like this game carriers are not going anywhere

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,400
[SOV]
Members
5,097 posts
1 hour ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink Goltz!

Why we have a noisy anti CV seditious clique when almost all players are very satisfied of CVs?
Answer : Because there are still no CV battles. Players always compare no CV unbalanced battles with CV balanced battles!
By the end of 2020, as CV become more and more popular because DD, CA and BB new players will be able to acquire the skills top play the most prestigious classes, CV population will have grown and no CV battles will be an exception.
Yes, we know, "CVs don't fit the game!" is the anti CV motto.
Soon, there will be no choice : Adapt or leave!
A purge takes some time !!!
After SSs will be introduced in the game, it will take another year of purges.
By the end of 2021, but I secretly by the end of 2020, anti seditious cliques will have been eliminated.
December 2020 can be the release of 1.0!!!

This is World of Warsh[PIG]s *.

* Note the PIG's goebelian subliminal promotion.

Don't forget this is WWI and II game, total war, no p###ies allowed.

 

I have plenty of bartles with no cv. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114
[KREW]
[KREW]
Members
88 posts
11,915 battles
1 hour ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Oink Goltz!

Why we have a noisy anti CV seditious clique when almost all players are very satisfied of CVs?
Answer : Because there are still no CV battles. Players always compare no CV unbalanced battles with CV balanced battles!
By the end of 2020, as CV become more and more popular because DD, CA and BB new players will be able to acquire the skills top play the most prestigious classes, CV population will have grown and no CV battles will be an exception.
Yes, we know, "CVs don't fit the game!" is the anti CV motto.
Soon, there will be no choice : Adapt or leave!
A purge takes some time !!!
After SSs will be introduced in the game, it will take another year of purges.
By the end of 2021, but I secretly by the end of 2020, anti seditious cliques will have been eliminated.
December 2020 can be the release of 1.0!!!

This is World of Warsh[PIG]s *.

* Note the PIG's goebelian subliminal promotion.

Don't forget this is WWI and II game, total war, no p###ies allowed.

 

It's a little early in the morning to be hitting the bottle already Franz. You need to pace yourself buddy. :cap_tea:

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
904
[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,310 posts
6,385 battles
6 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

I have plenty of bartles with no cv. 

Enjoy, by the end of the year, this will be an exception.
C'est la vie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,554
[TWFT]
Members
1,422 posts
39,121 battles

So the best way to get players to stay in a video game was to piss off a good portion of them and have them leave?

Great business plan right there.

  • Cool 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
904
[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,310 posts
6,385 battles
24 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

So the best way to get players to stay in a video game was to piss off a good portion of them and have them leave?

Great business plan right there.

Since when, a seditious clique, max 1 to 2%, is a majority???
You have a strange understanding of democracy knowing that more than 90%, and 9 is a low estimate are extremely satisfied by the CV playing.
Some polls have demonstrated that even 15% of players are expecting 3x3 CVs at TVIII and TX.
5% asked for 4x4 and more.
We even saw players asking for up to 5x5 CVs.
I unfortunately can't prove this as [PIG] polling technologies are secret.
But believe me, this is the truth!

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
342
[PHD]
Members
1,746 posts
7,132 battles
49 minutes ago, Imperial_Hammer said:

It's a little early in the morning to be hitting the bottle already Franz. You need to pace yourself buddy. :cap_tea:

Who said he started this morning, just left over from last night? Besides a 1/5 of 2020 troll was a very good vintage. 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,554
[TWFT]
Members
1,422 posts
39,121 battles
40 minutes ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Since when, a seditious clique, max 1 to 2%, is a majority???
You have a strange understanding of democracy knowing that more than 90%, and 9 is a low estimate are extremely satisfied by the CV playing.
Some polls have demonstrated that even 15% of players are expecting 3x3 CVs at TVIII and TX.
5% asked for 4x4 and more.
We even saw players asking for up to 5x5 CVs.
I unfortunately can't prove this as [PIG] polling technologies are secret.
But believe me, this is the truth!

Oh, your trolling!  LOL!  Ok good luck, you got me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,015
Members
2,440 posts
5,404 battles
2 hours ago, cronics said:

Carriers in this game is like artilleries in World of Tanks. they screamed and yelled cried  everything they could think of to have artillery removed from the game and they are still there and they are not going anywhere.

Ask garbad how his Crusade went

Just like this game carriers are not going anywhere

WOT players call Arty players “clickers.” Whats a good name for CVs in this game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
766
[--V--]
Members
1,466 posts
13,786 battles

CVs aren't going anywhere and will not get the fixes needed to make them balanced.  This is why I play only a fraction of what I used too.  Game is too CV centric/dominated now.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
273 posts
7,532 battles
1 hour ago, SeaborneSumo said:

CVs aren't going anywhere and will not get the fixes needed to make them balanced.  This is why I play only a fraction of what I used too.  Game is too CV centric/dominated now.

What are you talking about? I play 100 games a week. 25% have CVs in them. Of those 25% I'm directly targeted 10%  and CVS don't do alot of damage.  If you think CVS "dominate" you are truly a potato living in your own world

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,575
Members
4,479 posts
19,839 battles

I'll bet that Franz doesn't even know what seditious  means because if he did, he'd know that it has nothing to do with disliking friggin CVs. Look it up Franz.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,015
[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
10,599 battles

He was such a nice boy, said all the local neighbourhood mothers, as they gossiped after church.

Nobody thought he would end up playing CVs in WOWS.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,096
[WOLFG]
Members
31,346 posts
9,637 battles
5 hours ago, cronics said:

Carriers in this game is like artilleries in World of Tanks. they screamed and yelled cried  everything they could think of to have artillery removed from the game and they are still there and they are not going anywhere.

Ask garbad how his Crusade went

Just like this game carriers are not going anywhere

It's funny you mention that.

I played 7 games of WoT in T5-6 tanks the other night, and every game had at least 2 arty.

When I left to play this, I remember, when playing those tiers, over half the games had NO arty lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,096
[WOLFG]
Members
31,346 posts
9,637 battles
3 hours ago, Legio_X_ said:

WOT players call Arty players “clickers.” Whats a good name for CVs in this game?

"Clickers" would have been good for RTS.

Now though, it's not any easier to eat a sandwich when playing CV than any other ship lol.

It's ironic, CVs fit less well into the game than they used to, but the actions required of you are far closer to surface ship play. You still have to move, aim, and dodge stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,426
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
12,321 posts
17,497 battles
6 hours ago, cronics said:

Carriers in this game is like artilleries in World of Tanks. they screamed and yelled cried  everything they could think of to have artillery removed from the game and they are still there and they are not going anywhere.

Ask garbad how his Crusade went

Just like this game carriers are not going anywhere

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,097
[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,766 battles
4 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Since when, a seditious clique, max 1 to 2%, is a majority???
You have a strange understanding of democracy knowing that more than 90%, and 9 is a low estimate are extremely satisfied by the CV playing.
Some polls have demonstrated that even 15% of players are expecting 3x3 CVs at TVIII and TX.
5% asked for 4x4 and more.
We even saw players asking for up to 5x5 CVs.
I unfortunately can't prove this as [PIG] polling technologies are secret.
But believe me, this is the truth!

You need to seriously reevaluate your life.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
156 posts
2,940 battles
1 hour ago, dps_gunner said:

What are you talking about? I play 100 games a week. 25% have CVs in them. Of those 25% I'm directly targeted 10%  and CVS don't do alot of damage.  If you think CVS "dominate" you are truly a potato living in your own world

I get anywhere from about 20-75% CV matches at T8 depending when I play. That in itself doesn't bother me, but they target me every match... because I play DD. lol

I've had CVs persistently stalk me an entire match, using bombers on other ships only when rockets are on cooldown - an occurance than is a little more frequent than I'd like.

Probably as unfun as having an Asashio stalk your BB all game, and only yours. Because you're a bluie/unicum and they know it. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
766
[--V--]
Members
1,466 posts
13,786 battles
2 hours ago, dps_gunner said:

What are you talking about? I play 100 games a week. 25% have CVs in them. Of those 25% I'm directly targeted 10%  and CVS don't do alot of damage.  If you think CVS "dominate" you are truly a potato living in your own world

Love the insult.  Might want to learn to make a point with logic instead since you don't know crap about me.

I used to play hundreds of matches per week til the CV Rework.  Left for a few months.  Back, but play only 20 matches per week.  Mostly due to CVs still.  They're in 50-60% of the matches I play.  And with how they broke the game, its not enjoyable anymore.  And BTW, I'll help you out since you don't seem to be a thinker.  Its not the damage or direct targeting that makes CVs OP.  Most people don't get that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
273 posts
7,532 battles
9 minutes ago, SeaborneSumo said:

Love the insult.  Might want to learn to make a point with logic instead since you don't know crap about me.

I used to play hundreds of matches per week til the CV Rework.  Left for a few months.  Back, but play only 20 matches per week.  Mostly due to CVs still.  They're in 50-60% of the matches I play.  And with how they broke the game, its not enjoyable anymore.  And BTW, I'll help you out since you don't seem to be a thinker.  Its not the damage or direct targeting that makes CVs OP.  Most people don't get that.

All I hear is whining. I get spotted while playing DDs. I get my great spot exposed by cvs also. It's frustrating but it's the class. They spent alot of time working on it. It's here to stay bud. Quit or adapt. 

 

I highly doubt they are in 50% of your matches tough guy

  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
111
[WOLF4]
Members
394 posts
17,277 battles
6 hours ago, franz_von_goltz said:

Since when, a seditious clique, max 1 to 2%, is a majority???
You have a strange understanding of democracy knowing that more than 90%, and 9 is a low estimate are extremely satisfied by the CV playing.
Some polls have demonstrated that even 15% of players are expecting 3x3 CVs at TVIII and TX.
5% asked for 4x4 and more.
We even saw players asking for up to 5x5 CVs.
I unfortunately can't prove this as [PIG] polling technologies are secret.
But believe me, this is the truth!

3 CV.s each side of match all tiers I think would be the demise of this game. Look how many people complain about the low tiers. Who would want to play a game just being cannon fodder for airplanes. The 5 percent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,029
[IXM]
Members
1,060 posts

It's well known that CVs are actually the corona virus in digital form and have been causing pain and anguish ever since the rebork. They'll never be balanced, the majority of players don't like them, but WG likes them, so that's all that matters. WG lives in an alternate reality where an entire class of ships with no counter play is balanced, and drinking vodka for breakfast is probably normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
68
[TNG-2]
Members
207 posts
14,678 battles

Really it should be 12 vs 12 CVs in random battles, and add in a bunch of bots as destroyers and cruisers to screen... then we can have a REAL WW2 naval battle!

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×