Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Tripitz - Funny Story

3 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,691 posts
20,930 battles

I am running from a Kleber and he is burning me good. I get the fires out and I see a CV off in the distance. I use all my horn to warn him of my position and direction. I am heading south. I look back at the Kleber to see how close he is and then back forward. I see the CV in front of me. I tried to turn, but the CV rams me. Great I thought, I am going to be pink now. However, I die, the CV is alright with no damage from the ram bump, and the enemy Kleber, gets the sinking along with the Whether and Arsonist medals. The Graf Zeppelin is fine. Neither of us are pink from team damage. It was as if the ram never happened. I find this amusing. :Smile_veryhappy: Can we get the Tripitz buff with the Graf Zeppelin armor? 

CV ram1.jpg

CV ram2.jpg

[PVE]
Members
7,237 posts
23,090 battles
2 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I am running from a Kleber and he is burning me good. I get the fires out and I see a CV off in the distance. I use all my horn to warn him of my position and direction. I am heading south. I look back at the Kleber to see how close he is and then back forward. I see the CV in front of me. I tried to turn, but the CV rams me. Great I thought, I am going to be pink now. However, I die, the CV is alright with no damage from the ram bump, and the enemy Kleber, gets the sinking along with the Whether and Arsonist medals. The Graf Zeppelin is fine. Neither of us are pink from team damage. It was as if the ram never happened. I find this amusing. :Smile_veryhappy: Can we get the Tripitz buff with the Graf Zeppelin armor? 

CV ram1.jpg

CV ram2.jpg

Unfortunately CVs have no control of their ship if they are flying their planes other than preprogrammed coordinates so honking the horn doesn't do any good because i think their audio is from what their planes can hear (but not sure as I've only new CVed on PTS when they 1st changed over).

As for the ramming...was the CV on little life?

Ramming a teammate only causes scratch damage & only results in pinkness if there's only a scratch worth of HP left to cause a fatality... it's not like when you ram a red at all.

Just confused because after 175k battles assumed you would know that so confused about the pink worries.

Sign in to follow this