Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SakuraMinamotoKaiNi

just how much can he tank

9 comments in this topic

[CYNIC]
Members
2,878 posts
7,366 battles

I had over 70k HP left at the end and another heal.  I know another that did 300.  It will be common by the end -- this goes on for a month.
unknown.png

Edited by NoSoMo

[USA-N]
Members
785 posts
10,599 battles

I tanked over 4 million potential damage in the Krem a few days ago, in Random. Advanced into the main enemy force, became isolated as our flank died, then spent the rest of the match reversing, all the way back to the edge of the map. We won, as the other flank wheeled around and brought crossfire to bear on them.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
213 posts
7,339 battles

I did 212k dmg and received 281k dmg in a match yesterday in the kremlin. I couldn't decide if that was good or bad ha. Oh and I died at the last minute to the cv, of course. Team won which is what matters.

Edited by Simers72

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,716 battles

It's impressive, but given that Kremlin is so broken, it might be better to divide the awards into a KREML and OTHER category... :)

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
8,427 posts
12,338 battles

im sure a Conq or Lion could easily break that record with that "Print half a new ship" heal of theirs

Edited by tcbaker777

[BGSSC]
[BGSSC]
Members
2,632 posts
10,677 battles
4 hours ago, SakuraMinamotoKaiNi said:

I challenge u to find someone that survived after taking more dmg than this ( only count the dmg u to him)(this was in ranked)

TIM截图20200227002149.png

4 hours ago, SidTheBlade said:

I tanked over 4 million potential damage in the Krem a few days ago, in Random. Advanced into the main enemy force, became isolated as our flank died, then spent the rest of the match reversing, all the way back to the edge of the map. We won, as the other flank wheeled around and brought crossfire to bear on them.

I wish I had recorded the damage I took in a game this weekend in my Yamato.  I had over 4.6 Million pot damage, used up all my heals (I run premium consumables and superintendent which gives 2 extra heals), and finished the game low on health.  However, I'm pretty sure that even if I used my heals with 100% efficiency and survived with 1 hp, I couldn't tank over 200k of damage.

How did the Kremlin take that much damage?  If you do the math using 5 heals (108300 health x 5 heals x .5%/sec x 28 seconds = 75810 healed back).  108300 + 75810 = 184110 total health available.  Even with SE, the total only comes to 190060.

Oh, I know.....the extra buffs in ranked.   The only way this one could be beat would be in a ranked battle.  Yep, he tanked well.

Sign in to follow this