Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Operation Killer Angel!

12 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
371 posts
1,759 battles

I love Operation Killer Whale! They have to rename it after me, Operation Killer Angel. My Dad said using Trento is not a great idea due to the slower reload than other cruisers. SHhhhh! Don't tell Dad about my game. Let him see it on here.

Screenshot (87).png

Screenshot (86).png

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
10,755 posts
18,502 battles

Nice if ya can do that in Trento, you should get yourself a Molotov, mmm,mmm  good cracker.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
651 posts
5,732 battles
10 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Nice if ya can do that in Trento, you should get yourself a Molotov, mmm,mmm  good cracker.

Molotov is a lot of fun in that Op. I like the Pensacola too. 

Good job @HeidiAngel

[KAPPA]
Members
1,386 posts
7,948 battles

Nice work. In my experience, CA's (heavy cruisers, just in case anyone didn't already know) have always been really good for Killer Whale. Heck, I remember when T5s were still let into ops, I'd bring Furutaka, despite her slower reload compared to Aoba, because she not only had the guns, but also much better torp arcs. Also, I have to agree with everyone else that has suggested getting Molotov for this op, she's darn good at it.

• Cool 1

[TIGRB]
Members
371 posts
1,759 battles
1 hour ago, SkullCowboy_60 said:

Molotov is a lot of fun in that Op. I like the Pensacola too. 

Good job @HeidiAngel

Thank you Sir.

[ARGSY]
Members
22,445 posts
16,308 battles
13 hours ago, HeidiAngel said:

My Dad said using Trento is not a great idea due to the slower reload than other cruisers. SHhhhh! Don't tell Dad about my game. Let him see it on here.

Ni...ice. I note you took a heavy toll of the transports - that usually drives the XP way, way up. Still not a performance to be sneezed at, though. 

Now let's reopen that conversation about what an utter pile of garbage the Italian cruisers are. :Smile_veryhappy: </sarc>

• Funny 1

[SBS]
Members
6,135 posts

Congrats. 

Spoiler

Who was the snoozy face troll?  This is a new player excited about playing the game.  Being a troll to new players isn't how you encourage growth and retention for the game.

[TIGRB]
Members
371 posts
1,759 battles
1 minute ago, Slimeball91 said:

Congrats. 

Hide contents

Who was the snoozy face troll?  This is a new player excited about playing the game.  Being a troll to new players isn't how you encourage growth and retention for the game.

Thank you Sir.

[WORX]
Members
12,046 posts
19,514 battles
13 hours ago, HeidiAngel said:

Operation Killer Angel. My Dad said using Trento is not a great idea due to the slower reload than other cruisers

Even though you have a longer gun reload on the Trento, it makes up the difference in absorbing shells like a BB...

As we see in your pic, the guns hit hard... As long as you know the checks and balances of the ship, I'll assume your dad will forgive your life choices :Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this