You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nightlock_

Collection of Ranked Facepalm Moments: Share your experiences

5 comments in this topic

[GGWP]
Members
116 posts
9,131 battles

Share some of your most facepalm worthy experiences/moments in ranked here. Salt or funny moments also appreciated. I'd like to keep this thread going untill the end of the ranked season. 

Good luck in ranked!

Edited by Sea_Law

[KAPPA]
Members
3,117 posts
8,837 battles

First ranked match... 1 guy was AFK, but ended up with 400 xp. Another guy wasn't AFK, ended up with 10.

I didn't even realize you could get that low of xp while actually participating...

• Funny 3

[WOLFC]
Members
2,170 posts
10,913 battles

My best ever game in a BB

SnapCrab_NoName_2020-2-26_22-55-53_No-00.thumb.png.e9c9eadd37c8b38a228745144c12a8b9.png

Why did we lose?

Well you see, they were killing us bad and got the cap.  We took a bit of time to get there but me and a Shima got back in time to stop it counting points for them and then all their cruisers presented broadsides so I had fun

& then

I T-boned our shima out of the cap chasing the last one and the cap starting counting for them again.:fish_palm:

[GGWP]
Members
116 posts
9,131 battles

When your only dd goes rushing for the mid buff in a CV game... you know its going to be a rough game.

[--K--]
Supertester
1,398 posts
13,231 battles

Guy starts by saying don't take any buffs. It's not important. Then goes afk. 

Yoshino driving straight through the middle not firing. Shocker ahead, he does it every ranked season.