You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
12th_thirstytom

ranked battles

8 comments in this topic

[PLDN]
Members
55 posts
17,109 battles

this makes me feel dizzy and sick to my stomach? do you all see this? I dropped my mod station and I'm still seeing this! if anyone is epileptic they should not play this at all! I can not play with this like it! is there a way to make the buff points stop flashing? it is very annoying and takes away from the graphics and makes me sick!

Edited by 12th_thirstytom

[PLDN]
Members
55 posts
17,109 battles

will someone tell me if this is how they see the game also? want to know if it is a video adjustment or this is the norm! the white flashing buff points is what i'm talking about

Edited by 12th_thirstytom

[DSF]
Beta Testers
1,197 posts
14,882 battles
20 hours ago, 12th_thirstytom said:

Lurve that widescreen!

Capture points looked the same to me, maybe it's because you FOV is nearly 150 degrees? 

[PLDN]
Members
55 posts
17,109 battles
On 2/27/2020 at 5:39 AM, 33nfidel said:

Lurve that widescreen!

Capture points looked the same to me, maybe it's because you FOV is nearly 150 degrees? 

watch the video and all the buff points are running through all possible buffs constantly, that is the problem!

[DSF]
Beta Testers
1,197 posts
14,882 battles
5 hours ago, 12th_thirstytom said:

watch the video and all the buff points are running through all possible buffs constantly, that is the problem!

I did, but my point about supermegaultrawide still stands. What resolution are you at? Looks like your FOV is a little off, but looks great all the same...

Edited by 33nfidel