Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kreigspelar

Accounts lost

1 comment in this topic

Members
127 posts
8,830 battles

At one time, I think it was the end of 2011, I created an account and in 2012 created another, later on still another. Different in game name and different email address than I use now. I always wrote down accounts of any kind in my annual daytimers but the ones for those years is stored in the attic of a good friend's home along with a lot of other stuff because I moved overseas (in 2016) so I don't have access. Altogether there were three different accounts that were created. The earliest of those WG shows as never having been played but I recall having played it. 

The other two accounts were closed by WoW and despite having sent in many tickets and emails were never reactivated. My current account shows being activated in 2017 but, in 2017 I was in Asia and its a NA account that I played in 2015 and 2016 while in the Boston area.

I have adopted to this, we have a saying that "You can't fight city hall" s which seems germane and besides, after no responses to tickets and emails what else could one do?

Sign in to follow this