You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

Is this a bad thing?

16 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,604 posts
19,665 battles

I just like playing these ships more at times. My brother thinks I am taking advantage of new players. It's not that I don't get sunk with these ships. They sink just like any other ship. What is your most Fav ships in sinking the enemy according to your stats?

20200126_stats.jpg

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,092 posts
18,904 battles

I think the average tier played graph is more interesting and telling than your top three ships.

• Cool 2

Members
588 posts
4,123 battles
1 hour ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I just like playing these ships more at times. My brother thinks I am taking advantage of new players. It's not that I don't get sunk with these ships. They sink just like any other ship. What is your most Fav ships in sinking the enemy according to your stats?

I find I have more fun in tiers V - VII, so that is where the bulk of my playing takes place.  I do have quite a few Tier IV battles also, but they are mostly trying to get to the middle tiers.  As far as ships go, the Phoenix or Duguay-Tronin for Tier IV are nice.  Then you get to Tier V and the Konigsberg/Omaha and Tier VI Nurnberg and the Old Cleveland.  I haven't found a replacement for the Old Cleveland yet, still looking.  Best for me after that are the ARP cruisers, Fiji and Atlanta. 

The ship I miss the most out of these was the old Pensacola especially after it was buffed, now when I want to take something out for that style, it is usually the HSF Graf Spee.  It has the advantage of torpedoes to help with the situations where I get in over my head.

[OO7]
Members
481 posts
27,210 battles

To each their own. I used to play a lot of kamikaze r back in 2016/2017. It was my only premium ship for a long time and I never bought premium time, so credits were in short supply. Nowadays, I don't like playing anything below t8. No matter what anyone says, as long as you have fun and aren't playing low tiers  specifically to club, go for it. 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,205 posts
9,337 battles
3 hours ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

20200126_stats.jpg

Honestly, at this point Nikolai and Ark Beta are just carrier food. So, dont feel guilty about playing them now. 

[WORX]
Members
10,604 posts
18,506 battles

If you think taking the ARK Beta or the Mikolai makes you feel filthy... I have

•  The ISHOKAZE to torp shink every BB in sight... Its one of the must played ship (for now)
  • Then if they move up in tier, they're met with fire at tier 7 with my ATL (retired as of 0.9,2 IFHE changes)Very good fire boat.
  • If they make it to the Middle tiers.. They still will meet my FUBUKI torps...

Mid tiers is fun... HOWEVER. the influence of high tiers is spreading down to the other tiers.

Oh well, que sera sera.

Edited by Navalpride33

[SACH]
[SACH]
Members
989 posts

I play my Kami R the Konig Albert and the Okhitnik just to let some stress out. Those boats are fun and engaging. Yes they get sunk a lot but meh, it lets me enjoy lower teirs.

[CK5]
Members
1,369 posts
14,288 battles

Honestly, what ships you play are no one's business except yours.  Play what you like and forget about trying to please other people.    

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[WOLFG]
Members
28,908 posts
8,162 battles

New Mexico has sunk the most ships. Not surprising, as I used to play it a lot.

What is surprising, is that my highest number of planes shot down is by Nagato lol.

[XBRTC]
Members
3,154 posts
10,065 battles

image.thumb.png.7d3e7f6e954cc446a4a861f3796b23cd.png

3 hours ago, Lert said:

I think the average tier played graph is more interesting and telling than your top three ships.

Just for you:

image.thumb.png.9d24ad6da6778e5aa70a365fbbcbcf4b.png

(See? I don't spend all my time at T5.)

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,092 posts
18,904 battles

wv0Sb3n.jpg

paints an entirely different picture than

EdCB21W.jpg

Members
263 posts
2,831 battles

Top 3 might not tell you where you play most, but really the absolute number of games played matters more than percentage. Nobody in your match really cares what you did outside the match. They just care how you're influencing the current match. ...Probably.

Also this:

20200226_095311.jpg.d062f0d04a313d1509cc79dd06c7954b.jpg

Paints pretty much the exact same picture as this:

20200226_095218.jpg.d9d06cebe0f46bec9a13077f2f3204be.jpg

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,211 battles

image.thumb.png.a94512379b21faf32d2f5c7128fa998e.png

image.thumb.png.a2a487a4a4c374bc630126523a1474ed.png

That said, as these stats don't satisfy me, I'll dump other stats down below, though focused on games played rather than kills. Besides, it's weird seeing Ranger and that RN abomination on there... Hate Implacable.

My top three in random: Colorado with 163, Graf Spee with 145, Lexington with 118. Average Tier: 6.2

Of the three, I've only used Lexington recently, and only really due to regrinding the US CV line. :Smile_teethhappy:

As for co-op: Missouri with 273, Georgia with 167, and Minotaur with 120. Average Tier: 7.6

I don't use Mo here anymore, as Georgia is just better for co-op. And I'm just confused by Minotaur being so high, as I hate that thing! :Smile_teethhappy: I'll have to fix that.

And, finally, Ranked: Yugumo with 21, Midway with 19, and Kaga with 18. Average Tier: 8.3

Not a big fan of Ranked, all in all, so not used it much. Only season I've hit rank 1 in was the 1v1 sprint. Otherwise it's just dull, and that goes double for Arms Race.

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,504 posts
13,885 battles

Aloha,

I mean if you enjoy a ship.....  My top three are definitely the correct 3, though I have not played my Iwaki I don't think in almost a year....

top3.jpg

:Smile_izmena:

Mahalo,

-Hapa

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles

Lol I think I have a brawling / close ranged combat addiction...

3929D671-D87C-452C-959B-29045986F057.thumb.png.08bb8c42db8a84be0cec3d4b9bfc407c.png

Surprising thing is I mostly use IJN ships with close to 50% of my battles being with IJN. But the KM ships are my second most used ships mainly being the KM BBs, a lot of Graf Spee, and a few of the other KM CAs. Then USN and RN ships make up the bulk of remaining percentages of battles with very small amounts of French, Italian, and Pan Asian. ( Only 2 RU battles ever played using Diana because a friend wanted my personal opinion of that ship)