You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kestrel_Falcon

What constitutes a Training Room?

5 comments in this topic

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,002 battles

Simple question, What constitutes a "training room"  Some unique commander enhanced skills only activate in CO-OP, but other ones do not.   I understand the meaning "training room one that you create and invite players.  Is there a bug in CO-OP not allowing activating unique commander skill i.e. "Double-Strike, Witherer" etc.  Any ideal?  Thanks

Edited by Kestrel_Falcon
missing text
  • Funny 1

[WORX]
Members
10,589 posts
18,482 battles

Its not a bug, CO-OP is the Education center/testing center/experimentation center of the game.

The "Heroic Achievement" is turned off in Co-op because they give extra in game credit (credits/Cpt XP/Free XP), When you achieve a Heroic achievement.

It is what it is... Its been that way for a long time.

So if you're looking at a Commander with special achievements, those achievements are not going to work in CO-OP.

I test them in PTS high tier Random... They work...

Edited by Navalpride33

[R-SKY]
Members
291 posts
15,997 battles

Commander skills are also turned off in Clan Battles.  Random Battles are the only battles where they are activated.

[-TNT-]
Members
948 posts
20,002 battles
4 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

Its not a bug, CO-OP is the Education center/testing center/experimentation center of the game.

The "Heroic Achievement" is turned off in Co-op because they give extra in game credit (credits/Cpt XP/Free XP), When you achieve a Heroic achievement.

It is what it is... Its been that way for a long time.

So if you're looking at a Commander with special achievements, those achievements are not going to work in CO-OP.

I test them in PTS high tier Random... They work...

Thanks for informing me about this. I mainly play CO-OP over Random matches as it's not as stressful dealing with teammates. It's a personal choice for me that I enjoy CO-OP over random. 

[KSF]
Privateers
352 posts
12,320 battles
6 hours ago, Kestrel_Falcon said:

Simple question, What constitutes a "training room"  Some unique commander enhanced skills only activate in CO-OP, but other ones do not.   I understand the meaning "training room one that you create and invite players.  Is there a bug in CO-OP not allowing activating unique commander skill i.e. "Double-Strike, Witherer" etc.  Any ideal?  Thanks

One reason for the skills not activating is that Training Rooms are a critical part to how tournaments are run.  As we want the playing field to be as level as possible,  it's better to have those special abilities disabled (as they are in CBs).