You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shenanigans_Abound

PREMIUM SHOP

13 comments in this topic

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,111 battles

Does anyone know what’s going on with the premium shop? I’ve been trying to get into it for about 2 1/2 hours and the page is not letting me in. It pop up a message of “please wait a minute, try again later” so they’re clearly working on it.. so I guess when will it be back up? I just want doubloons so I can free xp these last two ships and finally get my long awaited, Ohio. 😁

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,111 battles

I’ll have to see if it’s up for me now as well.  It’ll open in the game but it won’t let you actually purchase anything. 

[90THI]
Members
549 posts
8,111 battles
7 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Checked in game and it was working for me just now.

Yeah it’s still not working. You can open it up in game but when you go to click on your payment method it just sits there and won’t load the redirected site. 
still not working on my phone either.. 

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,861 battles
1 hour ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Does anyone know what’s going on with the premium shop? I’ve been trying to get into it for about 2 1/2 hours and the page is not letting me in. It pop up a message of “please wait a minute, try again later” so they’re clearly working on it.. so I guess when will it be back up? I just want doubloons so I can free xp these last two ships and finally get my long awaited, Ohio. 😁

Maybe somebody decided to hack the Russians … for a change :)

Edited by Commander_367
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[HINON]
Members
13,235 posts

The hamsters are probably out picketing for more wages and a dental plan.

[TDRB]
Members
5,116 posts
13,727 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

The hamsters are probably out picketing for more wages and a dental plan.

They signed a new 3 year contract last week. Being a rodent a good dental plan is very important. It really wasn't wages as much as it was wanting more raisins.

Edited by kgh52

[WOLFG]
Members
28,899 posts
8,143 battles

Maybe somebody at WG developed a conscience.... :Smile_trollface:

[WOLF2]
Members
4,985 posts
19,861 battles
35 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Maybe somebody at WG developed a conscience.... :Smile_trollface:

I think we can rule this out definitively :)

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,497 posts
13,882 battles
15 hours ago, Shenanigans_Abound said:

Just wondering if it's started working for you or not.

Mahalo,

-Hapa

Members
2,778 posts
36,491 battles
21 hours ago, kgh52 said:

They signed a new 3 year contract last week. Being a rodent a good dental plan is very important. It really wasn't wages as much as it was wanting more raisins.

Last I heard, the hamsters demanded the raisins and larger housing. It seems they were a bit cranky that they had to steal portable heaters from the world of tanks office. Then the tanks folks realizing how cold the office was accidentally created a shortage of portable heaters over there. They went to black market. Local officials had to step in and renegotiate with the hamsters. The hamsters can now have food vouchers at Taco Bell, a signed photo of Dasha, and a corner office of their choice.

It's good to be a hamster these days.