You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TriHard_DodgeDealership

wg needs to release european destroyers already

18 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
27 minutes ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

this line of ships looks like the first line of ships in a while that will actually be good and worth grinding. finally I will have something to play other than my fletcher and kita

The early release EU DDs are expected in the next patch, 9.2, on Wed, Mar 11th. The full line should drop on 9.3, which should hit on Wed, Apr 8th. We will likely get the RU CA split on Wed, May 6th on 9.4.

[TNG-2]
Members
203 posts
14,166 battles

Agree... although Italian Cruisers grew on me enormously with Venezia... everything prior was just pain and suffering.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,574 posts
7,677 battles

Still in testing, but if all goes well you can expect to see them in the future. 

Members
3,092 posts
6,672 battles
14 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

The early release EU DDs are expected in the next patch, 9.2, on Wed, Mar 11th. The full line should drop on 9.3, which should hit on Wed, Apr 8th. We will likely get the RU CA split on Wed, May 6th on 9.4.

I'll be minorly cranky if they don't release Smaland on the drop of 9.2, since they have directive tasks for her.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
On 2/26/2020 at 9:51 AM, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

I'll be minorly cranky if they don't release Smaland on the drop of 9.2, since they have directive tasks for her.

If 9.2 has tasks for Smaland, then we should get her released for 9.2. She is FXP and will probably be 1.5M to 2M FXP.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
5 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

European DDs???  I think you mean the new Swedish line.

Friesland and Blyskawica are also Pan-EU DDs. IIRC, most of the tech tree is Swedish, but not all of it.

[CYNIC]
Members
2,638 posts
6,217 battles

No -- they must find new and creative ways to sucker people into paying money for tech tree ships.....

Members
3,092 posts
6,672 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

If 9.2 has tasks for Smaland, then we should get her released for 9.2. She is FXP and will probably be 1.5M to 2M FXP.

I'm thinking 2M, and also that they only just now released Cheshire, which has had directive tasks since the start of 9.1, so... You know.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
48 minutes ago, RainbowFartingUnicorn said:

I'm thinking 2M, and also that they only just now released Cheshire, which has had directive tasks since the start of 9.1, so... You know.

Cheshire is different as you could do the same challenge with either London (released Feb 12th) or Albemarle which is tech tree. Cheshire just adds a new ship to the other two.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,735 posts

What's the rush, Italian and British cruiser lines were JUST released. 

If anything, it's too rapid already.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
24 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

What's the rush, Italian and British cruiser lines were JUST released. 

If anything, it's too rapid already.

People complained that lines were coming too slow. Now people are claiming lines are two fast.

Personally, I would like an early access, line drop, then a patch without a line. Then you would get 4 lines a year. WG is on pace for 6 this year.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,082 posts
On 2/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

this line of ships looks like the first line of ships in a while that will actually be good and worth grinding. finally I will have something to play other than my fletcher and kita

:Smile_great:I Agree

On 2/25/2020 at 7:54 PM, Heed_04 said:

Agree... although Italian Cruisers grew on me enormously with Venezia... everything prior was just pain and suffering.

:Smile_great:They're better than the RN cruisers I stopped bothering with them,The only thing worthwhile in the RN cruiser patch was the Commander Cunningham  the rest?  NTY:Smile-angry:

Members
3,092 posts
6,672 battles
44 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

People complained that lines were coming too slow. Now people are claiming lines are two fast.

Personally, I would like an early access, line drop, then a patch without a line. Then you would get 4 lines a year. WG is on pace for 6 this year.

That sounds like a better pace. I'd honestly rather even slower, if I could believe that slower releases would mean better-thought-out and less gimmicky lines. 

That said, I'm excited about pan-Swedish destroyers, so I'd make an exception here.

• Cool 2