You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Berzrk

Playing T8 and up made me realize I hate this game.

14 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts
2,276 battles

Was grinding up to get a Shinonome, made it halfway before realizing just how unfun this game is and that I hate it. Half through the London Grind and nearly done with my Azur Lane collection as well but I just don't give a crapanymore; even if I got the ships from them it wouldn't change how awful this game is.

I quit.

sfdsfsd.png

Members
1,438 posts
20,188 battles

PvP play can be really depressing sometimes, especially if playing solo. Have you tried playing Scenarios yet?

[O_O]
Members
6,425 posts
15,262 battles

That is one possible way to react.

Or, when you hit a brick wall, either step away from the game before you hit rage mode, or you could switch to ships you have fun in and forgo the grind for a bit...just to get back on track.  Grinding for a certain objective can be brutal at times.  Sometimes the best option when things aren't going well is to step back and take a break, or to just play for fun.

Grinding for something makes wins necessary.  If you play for fun you can still have entertaining games that are losses.

Edited by desmo_2
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,430 posts
6,475 battles

Seattle is a really [edited] grind..hang in there

Members
142 posts
3,037 battles

you think the Seattle is bad try the Iowa One of the most worthless ships in the game like all the basic shops in the game debuffed so there shells spread u can shoot 3 time and hit everywhere around the enemy's ship but on the deck and are the first ships seen in a fight I quit because i can not coin and basic ship suck...

• Confused 2
  • Boring 3

[LEGIT]
Members
2,328 posts
31,714 battles

It took me literally many, many 100's of games before I had a 50% WR with a T 9 or T10 ship .  There's a big difference in play style at T 10, and it's not as easy to cruise around smashing things as at T 7 or even T 8. 

T 10 is definitely an acquired taste it seems to me.  I used to avoid T 10 because of that, but I kinda like it now in measured doses.

Edited by slokill_1

[WOLF3]
Members
26,963 posts
23,767 battles

It doesn't help that Seattle is one of the worst examples of the USN CL Line and trying to show any amount of real firepower with her gets you deleted.  She's so bad that people prefer Tier VIII Cleveland over her, and Seattle has the Repair Party that Cleveland lacks :Smile_teethhappy:

Hell, she's not even a good Radar Cruiser threat after her Radar range got nerfed alongside Worcester's.  Both Tier IX Seattle and X Worcester have the same Radar range as Tier VIII Cleveland :Smile_Default:

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Members
3,097 posts
12,258 battles
30 minutes ago, crickethunter_brown said:

you think the Seattle is bad try the Iowa One of the most worthless ships in the game like all the basic shops in the game debuffed so there shells spread u can shoot 3 time and hit everywhere around the enemy's ship but on the deck and are the first ships seen in a fight I quit because i can not coin and basic ship suck...

This is the case when it’s not the ship...

Members
337 posts
1,113 battles

Hey, you should try my method- let it be. Just have fun and stop looking at the Defeat battle results. You’ll feel happier

Edited by JEFFREY_LEI

Members
1 post
19,760 battles

I have noticed lately, that wins are very difficult in Random play.  Battles are so one sided it is taking the fun out of playing.  MM seems to be lumping lower players together ( -50% win rate) and above 50% players.  I have gone steadily down in the last year to below -50%.  Today my win ratio is around 20%.  Over 6,000 battles and still a losing rate.  I require now over 350 straight wins just to get back to 50%.

[WOLFG]
Members
849 posts

Hi.  I have been playing for over two years and am now just finishing up the Campaign for the  Shinonome.  It is a complete pain and has taken  me a long time.  When it first came out I didn't even bother.  Today I have enough ships and am decent enough I can finally work through it.  It just runs in the background during my normal play.

Wargames  really just does not care about new players.  Campaigns were made for the higher tier/long term players.  At least most of the Directives can be done in CoOP, if you're a masochist.  Unlike the Campaigns, the directives go away, so they encourage grinding.   All of this is to simply say, there is allot of stuff to do here.  Level ships, Campaigns, Directives, Dailies etc.  Until you have allot of ships to chose from you will just have to be selective about how you spend your time.  

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,594 posts
18,494 battles
1 hour ago, Berzrk said:

I quit.

I commend you for it... I wish you well, its nice to know when to move on when you hit that "not fun" point...

GL.

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,449 battles

I have been around the game for 4+ years. Random has a way of making people quit, and with all the bias its hard to get a ship to do well, I stick with co op anymore I want fun not aggravation . Once the subs get here the Scuttling of WOW should be complete any way.

[WOLFG]
Members
849 posts
1 minute ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

I have been around the game for 4+ years. Random has a way of making people quit, and with all the bias its hard to get a ship to do well, I stick with co op anymore I want fun not aggravation . Once the subs get here the Scuttling of WOW should be complete any way.

Why wait for subs.  I think the IFHE changes will be a good start.