You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Pinkchoco

I NEED KINUGASA and she is good for you guys

9 comments in this topic

[-BEP-]
Members
5 posts
3,082 battles

Kinugasas lyrics have survived for a long time and have fought many fights and it was as famous as Aoba

and there are no 6tier premium ship in Japan so those who like Japanese zen are definitely welcome

i think It is better to reduce anti-aircraft performance and increase gun firing speed..

I don't know if I wrote the translation well :v 

[PISD]
Members
1,280 posts
5,274 battles

There is many ships that should be in the game. Unfortunately WG seems to focus on high tier paper ship instead of low tier historical ships. Kinugasa, Ise, Renown and few dozen of other would make great addition for the game.

[HELLS]
Members
2,663 posts
27,195 battles
2 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

There is many ships that should be in the game. Unfortunately WG seems to focus on high tier paper ship instead of low tier historical ships. Kinugasa, Ise, Renown and few dozen of other would make great addition for the game.

This...:Smile_great:

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
26 minutes ago, Y_Nagato said:

The problem is will people play these ships at lower tiers or just collect them ? It seems to me that once a lot people get to tier 7 they don't go back down are you going to pay money for a tier 4 or 5 premium ? I barley ever go lower than tier 7 once and a while tier 5 play the GC .  If I'm working on my DD play which I'm trying to do I will go down there but in general I always play tier 7 or above now . That's just me I don't want to speak for everyone else . 

Edited by clammboy

[DBRIS]
Members
627 posts
11,154 battles
7 minutes ago, clammboy said:

The problem is will people play these ships at lower tiers or just collect them ? It seems to me that once a lot people get to tier 7 they don't go back down are you going to pay money for a tier 4 or 5 premium ? I barley ever go lower than tier 7 once and a while tier 5 play the GC .  If I'm working on my DD play which I'm trying to do I will go down there but in general I always play tier 7 or above now . That's just me I don't want to speak for everyone else . 

I still drop down to lower tiers. The BB's guns mostly are terribad but the cruisers and dd's are quite fun to blast around in. It can be a bit more relaxed at times, and I'm not looking to seal club anyone there.

[SPTR]
Members
27,146 posts
16,403 battles

Kinugasa is nice to have as a premium Aoba clone. I want a Kako as mid tier premium IJN cruiser too(personal bias), tier 5 or 6, preferably tier 6 so I can bring her to ops. 

[INTEL]
Members
13,064 posts
36,051 battles
1 hour ago, clammboy said:

Lots of us used to play many games in the lower tiers. But WG screwed T5 and T6 with the restricted T4 MM, which caused the uptiering problems that we are all familiar with. Instead of getting rid of that restriction, WG has changed the MM several times. They would rather do that than admit they screwed up.

Additionally, T6 and T7 are now polluted by 2v2CV crapfests, and generally, full of CVs.

Originally T7 was the best tier, but the latest MM change has hit T7 hard and tangibly increased uptiering. But now T9 is the best tier.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,175 battles
42 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Lots of us used to play many games in the lower tiers. But WG screwed T5 and T6 with the restricted T4 MM, which caused the uptiering problems that we are all familiar with. Instead of getting rid of that restriction, WG has changed the MM several times. They would rather do that than admit they screwed up.

Additionally, T6 and T7 are now polluted by 2v2CV crapfests, and generally, full of CVs.

Originally T7 was the best tier, but the latest MM change has hit T7 hard and tangibly increased uptiering. But now T9 is the best tier.

Yes tier 7 is getting up tiered more often but I don't see lots of CVs it's still pretty good I think . Play the Scharnhorst a lot in tier 7 she does ok in up tiered games .

[HEROS]
Members
1,991 posts
17,633 battles

If we had something to actually DO with the lower tier ships beside PvE ops.. and random battle for no reason other then to fight and grind (ya know maybe ohh I don't know.. some sort of on going WAR thing maybe.  It was a real popular thing during the era of these ships.. every one was doing it!) it might just punch the sales of lower and mid tier premiums.. but no.. a wholistic sales stratagem driven by the game structure?  Prolly too much to ask.. you would have to explain  it to the marketting guys, which once they get on board will be whole hog to haller...  but as we've recently had proof there of.. Brains are not these guys strong suits..  Just not the cut of their armani's.

Such a shame to.. we could all use a good war in the wargaming product.. but they may need to rename them selves marketting.net at this rate.