Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
RenamedUser_1016632449

No epic build showing up

4 comments in this topic

Members
43 posts
14,431 battles

Hello, 

One of my clanmates recently unlocked the GK and has played 30 games in it. We keep telling him to check his progress on his Epic upgrade, but he tells us that personal assingments doesn't show up in his Combat missions menu.

Any ideas why it isnt starting for him? I dont recall doing anything to start all mine.

Thanks.

[HINON]
Members
13,235 posts
4 minutes ago, RenamedUser_1016632449 said:

Hello, 

One of my clanmates recently unlocked the GK and has played 30 games in it. We keep telling him to check his progress on his Epic upgrade, but he tells us that personal assingments doesn't show up in his Combat missions menu.

Any ideas why it isnt starting for him? I dont recall doing anything to start all mine.

Thanks.

You can no longer start the mission as of the last update. The modules will be added to the research bureau in 2-3 months. Anyone who has started the missions has until the end of the year to finish them.

Edited by RipNuN2

[_GAD_]
Members
96 posts
7,000 battles

As of the latest patch, you are unable to earn unique upgrades (epic upgrades) just by playing your first battle in a Tier X ship. They are being moved to the Research Bureau in the next patch or so. So, unfortunately, your clanmate will have to wait until the UU's are released in the research bureau. 

Sign in to follow this