Sign in to follow this  
robLove

DROPPING CONNECTION in GAME

8 comments in this topic

[-WS-]
Members
115 posts
6,320 battles

I have had this issue also...drop all your graphics to as low as they can be.  Then see if you get kicked.  I didn't anymore and it maybe time to upgrade ur stuff.  Ever since update 9 its been terrible but now I know what it is.

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
1,634 posts

You are not alone, this has been happening a lot while running WOW now. I have no issues with other games. It is only warships. It has to be something on their end alone.

• Cool 1

[ABCD3]
Members
399 posts
9,810 battles

On FPS, I get a consistent 60+ in WoT.  WoWS it fluctuates from 18 to 32, mainly at 28. 

[-WS-]
Members
115 posts
6,320 battles

Still happening to me also so bad that the game is unplayable.  I get kicked sometimes 3-4 times in a row and does not matter what the graphics are set at.  Got so pissed off I just uninstalled the game.  Like above no issues on other games.

[ABSS]
Members
62 posts
17,969 battles
On 2/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, Scottsds said:

I have had this issue also...drop all your graphics to as low as they can be.  Then see if you get kicked.  I didn't anymore and it maybe time to upgrade ur stuff.  Ever since update 9 its been terrible but now I know what it is.

I'm running GTX 1080 Ti , I think that should be good enough no?

[WAG]
Members
12 posts
16,391 battles

Not only dropped connection but WoWs gave me 4 games punishment for AFK and leaving the game early... And the game was declared a draw after 10 seconds; so everybody got DC'ed..... C'mon WG !!!!

[-WS-]
Members
115 posts
6,320 battles
On 3/24/2020 at 12:45 PM, robLove said:

I'm running GTX 1080 Ti , I think that should be good enough no?

My issue has gotten better and I have a 980TI turned all the way up.  I also just got a VPN...virtual personal network so I am screwing around with that.

Sign in to follow this