Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BlackAngelCom

Are older Free XP ships / their prices safe?

4 comments in this topic

[_RNG_]
Supertester
3,133 posts
4,964 battles
1 minute ago, BlackAngelCom said:

Seeing 2m being tossed around for DDs makes me nervous about the 1 million for Alaska.

I dont think I have ever seen a ship increase in price like what you are suggesting. The only way I could see Alaskas price increasing is if she left, then fully returned to the tech tree.

2 million is just a tossaround number. I dont think anything is set in stone.

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,091 posts
4,071 battles
1 hour ago, _BBaby said:

I dont think I have ever seen a ship increase in price like what you are suggesting. The only way I could see Alaskas price increasing is if she left, then fully returned to the tech tree.

This. AK will be at 1M as long as she's available. Once they remove her, who knows what price she'll be at when/if she returns.

2M I think has been confirmed for the Smalland, and the thinking is that's the new FXP price. All I know is the 750K FXP price for MO keeps looking better and better every time they raise the prices:Smile_Default:

[A-D-F]
Members
2,092 posts
7,603 battles
4 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

This. AK will be at 1M as long as she's available. Once they remove her, who knows what price she'll be at when/if she returns.

2M I think has been confirmed for the Smalland, and the thinking is that's the new FXP price. All I know is the 750K FXP price for MO keeps looking better and better every time they raise the prices:Smile_Default:

375k free xp for the Nelson looks like an absolute steal now too.

I would have to guess that a tier 9 would still be close to the one million mark.

Sign in to follow this