Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JackSparrow_665

All of My Suggestions At Once

2 comments in this topic

[B-G-N]
Members
381 posts
539 battles

Okay, so here’s all of my suggestions compiled into one. I just want to have a single post where I can detail of my suggestions. These are in no specific order and not all of them are really big deals. I’ll add onto this list when I have more suggestions. You are welcome to comment your suggestions below BTW

Ships:

Pan-American Battleships- I mentioned this a while back, but the Pan-American countries had an arms race in the early twentieth century and they built many capable dreadnoughts and superdreadnoughts. Here is my post on the Pan-American Battleships:

Espana-Class Battleship and Reina Victoria Eugenia-class battleship- The Espana-Class was a series of battleships built by Spain. The Reina Victoria Eugenia-class battleship was proposed by Spain but never built. In-game, they could be a premium battleships for the Pan-European nation.

Japanese Battleship Ise- This ship is in WOWS Blitz, but basically it is half-battleship and half-carrier. It has 6 14-inch guns and an air group of around 22 aircraft. This means that, while it can be both a carrier and a battleship, it’s not really going to be good at either, which makes it kind of balanced.

Utility Ships- These are already implemented into Scenarios but I think it would also work in Co-op and Random. Ships that were transports, tankers, or repair ships would be utility ships. They would give off an aura that can heal allied ships, similar to how they do in Scenarios. They would be lightly armed and armored which means they would need protection from teammates, encouraging team play. It also helps balance HE spam and fire. They should also get XP and credits for healing teammates so it encourages them to focus on repairing allied ships instead of fighting other ships.

Camouflages:

Island Camouflage- During the Battle of Java Sea, the Dutch minesweeper HNLMS Abraham Crijnssen disguised itself as an island. It would be cool to have an island camouflage in game. The camouflage itself would give the user much better concealment.

Great White Fleet Camouflage- A permanent camouflage for the USS South Carolina that would look similar to the Victorian White Camouflage.

Scenarios:

Midway- Given that the Battle of Midway was such an important battle in the history of Naval Warfare, we can make an event based off of it. Your primary task would be to sink all four carriers with your secondary task being something like prevent Midway from falling into Japanese hands.

Edited by JackSparrow_665

Members
2,804 posts
36,531 battles
34 minutes ago, JackSparrow_665 said:

Okay, so here’s all of my suggestions compiled into one. I just want to have a single post where I can detail of my suggestions. These are in no specific order and not all of them are really big deals. I’ll add onto this list when I have more suggestions. You are welcome to comment your suggestions below BTW

Ships:

Pan-American Battleships- I mentioned this a while back, but the Pan-American countries had an arms race in the early twentieth century and they built many capable dreadnoughts and superdreadnoughts. Here is my post on the Pan-American Battleships:

Espana-Class Battleship and Reina Victoria Eugenia-class battleship- The Espana-Class was a series of battleships built by Spain. The Reina Victoria Eugenia-class battleship was proposed by Spain but never built. In-game, they could be a premium battleships for the Pan-European nation.

Japanese Battleship Ise- This ship is in WOWS Blitz, but basically it is half-battleship and half-carrier. It has 6 14-inch guns and an air group of around 22 aircraft. This means that, while it can be both a carrier and a battleship, it’s not really going to be good at either, which makes it kind of balanced.

Utility Ships- These are already implemented into Scenarios but I think it would also work in Co-op and Random. Ships that were transports, tankers, or repair ships would be utility ships. They would give off an aura that can heal allied ships, similar to how they do in Scenarios. They would be lightly armed and armored which means they would need protection from teammates, encouraging team play. It also helps balance HE spam and fire. They should also get XP and credits for healing teammates so it encourages them to focus on repairing allied ships instead of fighting other ships.

Camouflages:

Island Camouflage- During the Battle of Java Sea, the Dutch minesweeper HNLMS Abraham Crijnssen disguised itself as an island. It would be cool to have an island camouflage in game. The camouflage itself would give the user much better concealment.

Great White Fleet Camouflage- A permanent camouflage for the USS South Carolina that would look similar to the Victorian White Camouflage.

I like the GWF camo idea.

And a Battleship disguised as an island would be a hoot. Imagine if red team camped right next to you and you citadeled each cruiser before they figured it out?

I can see utility ships being a good add on to clan battles and configuration of MM so a clan has to use one to compete in a season would not be hard.

Yes, Pan American ships need representation.

Ise can be set up the same as it is in blitz. But it will invite controversy.

I like Ise and I see no problem with a battlecarrier in the game.

Sign in to follow this