You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Planetarian_Toad

WG is dicrimnating my account

7 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
3,625 battles

So recently I became interested in buying the tier 4 CV Ark Royal as well as getting some doubloons so I can convert the experience of my premiums. However I am unable to buy ANYTHING from the premium shop and I have tried every single option the had available even creating PayPal and amazon accounts just for this purchase but NO. Now here where everything goes bad, I have a secondary account that I created to see what would happen. And guess what I am able to buy crapfrom the premium shop with the exact same methods of payment that I have used on my main account. Please someone explain WHAT THE HELL is going on. Because right now WG ruining the fun that I had playing this game.

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,918 posts
15,321 battles
6 minutes ago, Planetarian_Toad said:

playing this game

There is 1 person i can think of who can actually do something for you. He is the senior WG Community Manager, you can send him a PM and explain the situation. Suggest in a nice way, he respond well to TLC.

Kalvothe

Members
2,834 posts
36,587 battles
10 minutes ago, Planetarian_Toad said:

So recently I became interested in buying the tier 4 CV Ark Royal as well as getting some doubloons so I can convert the experience of my premiums. However I am unable to buy ANYTHING from the premium shop and I have tried every single option the had available even creating PayPal and amazon accounts just for this purchase but NO. Now here where everything goes bad, I have a secondary account that I created to see what would happen. And guess what I am able to buy crapfrom the premium shop with the exact same methods of payment that I have used on my main account. Please someone explain WHAT THE HELL is going on. Because right now WG ruining the fun that I had playing this game.

I am not sure what happened there. Maybe sign in to site as usual and see if premium shop there works. Sometimes WG requires you to choose in advance a payment method before making a purchase.

It could be that you had not purchased anything in a while and they want further authentication that it's you.

0 posts

The 1st thing you should do, is to contact support, file a ticket, and wait for their response.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/?utm_content=cm-top&utm_source=global-nav&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=wows-forum

Do this, before anything else, including before contacting anyone on this forum.

Publish a screenshot of their response here, if you feel the need for Community advice.

[LOU1]
Members
4,158 posts
12,052 battles

Sounds like there is some type of hold on your account.  As LoveBote posted, submit a Support Ticket.  That is the only way to find out about your account status.

Members
2 posts
3,625 battles

so I did write a report up about this issue particular after I was denied from the premium shop using a pre-paid card. something where you have money on the card and can use on whatever you like. they did contact me back saying that it was a problem with "the bank" that my card is trying to pull the money from. the issue was resolved however when I simply just gifted the crapfrom another account entirely. so far none makes sense. weird how even when I used a pre-paid card they say that the transaction was done through PayPal. now for some history if I left anything out in my first post back in 2016 when the US was choosing its next president, Hillary Clinton made the accusation that the Russian government was secretly hacking into the polls to make Donald Trump win the election. that same summer I had purchased doubloons from the premium using my credit card (CC), around about a 2-3 weeks later I get an email from Wargaming saying that I had been ban for a "Chargeback" problem they had, cause my CC company saw a purchase from Wargaming, which is based in Cyprus I think, I decided to deny the charge thinking that the Russians were hacking from Cyprus. after getting the ban to be resolved with a lot of communication with their finance team and not really getting a straight answer every time. in the end WG really need to improve feedback to players, instead of giving an ambiguous response anytime player send them tickets. 

WOWS ban(1).PNG