You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WarKitten_1

How long before 0.9.3?

14 comments in this topic

[-QG-]
Members
65 posts
4,792 battles

Greetings All,

Does anyone know how long (in days/weeks/months) before 0.9.3 drops?  I am asking as that is when some of the coal ship disappear (I think, not sure).  I would like to have an idea how long I have.

Thank you for any help.

WarKitten

[OPFOR]
Members
8 posts
5,405 battles

0.9.3 will most likely go live sometime in April/May.

That's when Smolensk, Jean Bart, Black, Flint, and Neustrashimy are leaving the Armory.

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles

9.2 is still not here yet so you still have time... Once 9.2 drops to the live server. minimum 4 weeks to a month till the next patch drops.

[OPFOR]
Members
8 posts
5,405 battles

Check this article out for more info on the ships that are leaving

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,782 posts
21,559 battles
38 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

9.2 is still not here yet so you still have time... Once 9.2 drops to the live server. minimum 4 weeks to a month till the next patch drops.

I'm confused, Navalpride, what is the difference between 4 weeks and a month? :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
7 minutes ago, Khafni said:

I'm confused, Navalpride, what is the difference between 4 weeks and a month? :Smile_hiding:

4 weeks minimum till the next patch drops...

"A month" will it depends on the month... In Feb, a month does equal 4 weeks does equal 28 days/4 weeks (plus a day for the leap year)...

Any other month its 30 or 31 days (or Back to back 31 days In the dog days of summer).

So in essence the difference is 2 or 3 days depending on which month its applied.

Edited by Navalpride33

[GOB]
Members
2,062 posts

With my RNG I am betting 2.75 hrs BEFORE I have enough Coal for the JB LOLOL  :cap_like:

• Cool 3

Members
4,366 posts
11,269 battles

Assuming WG keeps their four week development cycle, 9.2 should be early morning on March 11, and 9.3 would be April 8. So plan for six and a half weeks from today. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

Members
3,089 posts
564 battles
1 hour ago, Khafni said:

indeed... in fact.. 4 weeks is only 28 days, and there is only ONE MONTH with that many..... and this FEB  is actually 29.... so... I am interested in learning more about MONTH math...

• Funny 1

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
3 hours ago, WarKitten_1 said:

Greetings All,

Does anyone know how long (in days/weeks/months) before 0.9.3 drops?  I am asking as that is when some of the coal ship disappear (I think, not sure).  I would like to have an idea how long I have.

Thank you for any help.

WarKitten

1 hour ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

Assuming WG keeps their four week development cycle, 9.2 should be early morning on March 11, and 9.3 would be April 8. So plan for six and a half weeks from today. 

This^^^^

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,118 posts
19,213 battles
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

depends which month it is.

[GOB]
Members
2,062 posts
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

This^^^^

Of course MAY 5th not JUNE 5th... In JUNE I would have another Coupon : )  Seriously though.  I may just make it.  

Edited by Col_Nasty

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,027 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

Of course MAY 5th not JUNE 5th... In JUNE I would have another Coupon : )  Seriously though.  I may just make it.  

9.3 is likely in April and from @Hapa_Fodder's post, I think that the ships are leaving when 9.3 drops.