You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Moments like this is why I play this game

15 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,160 posts
19,031 battles

EjPA2IB.jpg

• Cool 8
  • Boring 3

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,793 posts
4,631 battles

Nice.  Did y'all get the win?

• Cool 1

Members
119 posts
5,077 battles

that's universal alignment moment, better run out and buy a lotto ticket before the alignment is gone.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,160 posts
19,031 battles
13 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Nice.  Did y'all get the win?

Yeh, on points, with 2 ships left alive vs 3.

1 minute ago, iBrowEcc0 said:

that's universal alignment moment, better run out and buy a lotto ticket before the alignment is gone.

Shop's closed tho.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

I have done three almost at once but never four.

6B2KxB1.jpg

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles

I read a lot of posts here comlaining the game is ruined.  And yeah, I get fragged by a CV every now and then for which I had no counter, or get burned to death by a Smolensk I could never see.  I am often on the bad end of a blowout loss.

But, much more frequently I have great games...edge of my seat games, or games that go to the nail-biting wire.  Games that are crazy fun.

This game may not be perfect and it certainly needs a few things addressed, but overall, I'm still enjoying the heck out of it.

• Cool 3

[FML]
Members
3,942 posts
15,503 battles

Nice one Lert. 

Now I know where all the good luck went to - had 10 losses in a row in ships I average 60%+ in...

[NGA]
Members
128 posts
7,285 battles

Fantastic game Lert, I’m still trying to get my first kraken but I’m still working on my tier 5/6/7 light cruiser expertise. Maybe in another 1000 games or so.

[INTEL]
Members
13,069 posts
36,066 battles
2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

This game may not be perfect and it certainly needs a few things addressed, but overall, I'm still enjoying the heck out of it.

It's good to know someone is. But I just had another longtime div mate uninstall, the latest in a long string..... 

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles
23 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

It's good to know someone is. But I just had another longtime div mate uninstall, the latest in a long string...

How long has he/she been playing?  Because it isn't abnormal for a player who has been with a game for 3-4 years to get bored of that game, regardless of what is occurring with that game.

[INTEL]
Members
13,069 posts
36,066 battles
5 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

How long has he/she been playing?  Because it isn't abnormal for a player who has been with a game for 3-4 years to get bored of that game, regardless of what is occurring with that game.

Not boredom. Like so many of us he's tired of the plague of aircraft carriers and being unable to play the ships he loves. When the quality of gameplay went South that's when he decided more and more that the game wasn't worth playing.

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles
3 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Not boredom. Like so many of us he's tired of the plague of aircraft carriers and being unable to play the ships he loves. When the quality of gameplay went South that's when he decided more and more that the game wasn't worth playing.

To each his own.  In my opinion, a lot of this unrest over 'quality of gameplay' is just a blame mechanism to explain getting bored with the game.  The human mentality, in general, would rather blame some catalyst rather than take ownership of a decision, especially if that decision wasn't overtly intentional.

I'm a bit more, er, 'seasoned', than some playing this game (I'm old-ish).  I don't sample many games that are available, and tend to latch on to one game that catches and holds my interest.  I can see how someone who plays multiple games would tire of this repetitive game format more quickly than I would.

But, some players just as feasibly could be getting annoyed by specific mechanics or changes, which would urge them to move on.

In either case, WG really needs to re-invest some effort in attracting and keeping new players.  That means making low tiers playable again so new players can stay interested and build a desire to continue to play.  I fear that is dangerously lacking with World of Warships, currently.

[TOG]
Members
4,158 posts
24,148 battles

Very nice Lert,

My recent game, nothing special save for this:

Spoiler

shot-20_02.24_21_27.14-0536.thumb.jpg.85867229dccc5c7a68757f754959ca7e.jpg

shot-20_02.24_22_16.08-0076.thumb.jpg.7efc3327556340745ea35b22b95e7bbe.jpg

1. We won

2. Kept the PR alive. The CV decided that the PR is going to be his target. Helped out with the AA. most importantly

shot-20_02.24_21_27.22-0269.thumb.jpg.8b0a5f16d27c79d2f6e6c6595830c53a.jpg

No one bothered shooting at me the entire match.