Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TheArc

When RNG says GFY - .6% fire starting in a Lightning (with both fire flags mounted)

5 comments in this topic

[FORM]
Members
1,621 posts
11,258 battles

So, I think that's my lowest fire starting luck ever. Carrying both fire flags as well. I do have IFHE but no DE, so that should reduce my fire chance by 1% - but, well... geez. And no, the ships I was shooting at weren't already on fire. But wow... that's got to be my lowest fire % ever20200222082601_1.thumb.jpg.6cd97a23807f1424a8d29ee9a68e4a8f.jpg

• Funny 1

Members
2,791 posts
36,521 battles
16 minutes ago, TheArc said:

So, I think that's my lowest fire starting luck ever. Carrying both fire flags as well. I do have IFHE but no DE, so that should reduce my fire chance by 1% - but, well... geez. And no, the ships I was shooting at weren't already on fire. But wow... that's got to be my lowest fire % ever20200222082601_1.thumb.jpg.6cd97a23807f1424a8d29ee9a68e4a8f.jpg

Wow, that's terrible. What kind of jacked up math was applied to your RNG? Did the ships you were firing at hosed down the deck with fire suppression foam before the match?

Argh!

[SIDE]
Members
4,655 posts

I've had that happen a few times in different flame thrower boats. It's frustrating. I've also had the opposite, well both ways, where everything I hit caught on fire and where everything that hits me results in fire. Feast or famine I guess.

[FORM]
Members
1,621 posts
11,258 battles

2 hours ago, SteelRain_Rifleman said:

Wow, that's terrible. What kind of jacked up math was applied to your RNG? Did the ships you were firing at hosed down the deck with fire suppression foam before the match? Argh!

Most of my shots were at an Iowa and a Neptune. I suspect the Iowa capt had everything to diminish fire chance b/c he just never ever caught fire. Definitely didn't abide the kind of ship cleaning with Kerosene that is common in some fleets! 

2 hours ago, thebigblue said:

I've had that happen a few times in different flame thrower boats. It's frustrating. I've also had the opposite, well both ways, where everything I hit caught on fire and where everything that hits me results in fire. Feast or famine I guess.

Yah, I hear ya. Not going to deny it, sometimes the two or three fires from a single salvo kinda RNG happens too. Though I won't come here to whine about that ;)

Sign in to follow this