Hapa_Fodder

Help a Friend – win a Ship!

9 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles

Use the Recruiting Station during the next two weeks and you can become the proud owner of a Tier VII-IX ship.

Read it on the portal

Members
13 posts
5,322 battles
**For new players: play 1 battle in a Tier VI ship; For returning players: win 25 battles on Tier IV-X ships

what are considered new or returning players i have a shipmate i recruited  not even a month ago is that new or returning?

[1984]
Members
3,937 posts
18,961 battles
On 2/20/2020 at 3:05 PM, Hapa_Fodder said:

Use the Recruiting Station during the next two weeks and you can become the proud owner of a Tier VII-IX ship.

Read it on the portal

What makes you think new players will stick around once they see 3cvs per team at tier 3-6 involving cvs with unlimited planes and them in ships with 0 aa?

Edited by monpetitloup

[-AHOY]
Members
256 posts
6,544 battles

I have about 10 recruits, do they count for this? Or is it just about new players since the start of this event? No points tracking in-game, too few rewards and hardly worth it. I will pass, thanks.

[WOLFG]
[WOLFG]
Members
40 posts
867 battles

Newer player so I could use a way to get a cosmetic flag (only have Valentine's and Year of the Cat, but haven't used), and maybe get a friend to stick with the game in the process.

[CVA16]
Members
2 posts
2,184 battles

So i have a question what if we recruited someone but not through the code. I mean like real life because I recruited my parents (I'm 18 btw) and they both have multiply t10 ships just curious but would that count as a recruitment. We have been playing WoWs for about 3 years.