Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Wojorides

Research Bureau Reset

9 comments in this topic

[POTW]
Members
9 posts
13,025 battles

It was supposed to happen in the last few days?  None of my ships have received the any indication that they  will now earn research points.  I have researched all the way back up to the Yamoto,  and earned last season's points.  when is the new season starting???

[FG]
Members
566 posts
4,799 battles

If you are talking about the 2x reset bonus then that started again just the other day. 

Any lines you have the tier 10 for should show the x2 next to the research point symbol underneath each line. 

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors, Supertester
946 posts
13,296 battles

They did reset a few days ago.

I double re-set the UK DDs again for the fun times.

[-K-]
Members
8,335 posts
14,112 battles
2 hours ago, _greifer said:

They did reset a few days ago.

The love is real, I see.

I'm debating on resetting Russian battleships (to train up Kuznetsov on), or an old-school like like IJN cruisers.  So far, I've already reset and completed USN battleships and German destroyers, so I'm not sure exactly where I want to go next.

Heck, maybe even try Pan-Asian DDs again.... :cap_wander_2:

[FORM]
Members
1,628 posts
11,327 battles
3 hours ago, _greifer said:

I keep doing the UK DDs too. I had a bunch of captains for the UK line without ships, so it seemed like an easy fit. And the short frequent UK smoke seems to work well with the CV problems for most DDs. I'm almost done with the Jut again, I think this is my 4th run on the line. Still hate the Jervis... donno why but just can't win with her.

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
6 hours ago, Wojorides said:

It was supposed to happen in the last few days?  None of my ships have received the any indication that they  will now earn research points.  I have researched all the way back up to the Yamoto,  and earned last season's points.  when is the new season starting???

3 hours ago, SovereignEagle said:

If you are talking about the 2x reset bonus then that started again just the other day. 

Any lines you have the tier 10 for should show the x2 next to the research point symbol underneath each line. 

This^^^

The new season started Mon, Feb 17th. The first line you reset after that date gets the x2 bonus. Mid-Mayish will start another season and the chance at a new first line to get the x2 bonus. The first line that you reset this season keeps the bonus until you finish it.

[POTW]
Members
9 posts
13,025 battles

Damn I thought I had bought the Yamoto  before the 17th, but i'm not showing the bonus.  And I don't know of anyway to find out when I bought that ship

[PVE]
Members
19,848 posts
12,024 battles
6 minutes ago, Wojorides said:

Damn I thought I had bought the Yamoto  before the 17th, but i'm not showing the bonus.  And I don't know of anyway to find out when I bought that ship

The bonus doesn't show until you reset a line I believe. You currently have to have 5 T10s before you can reset lines. I only have two, so I can't tell you about those screens. Here's the wiki on it.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Research_Bureau

[DURPX]
Members
72 posts
4,733 battles

When you get the 5th line unlocked the RB section opens up in the Armory and the Tech tree gains a bottom section that shows you information on the RB.  Below each full line you have researched you get the RB symbol that allows you to reset the line. 

Sign in to follow this