Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AlcatrazNC

Can we FINALLY fix that stupid aiming bug

7 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Members
3,471 posts
14,825 battles

Lion showing broadside at 5km of my JB.

First salvo, pen and bunch of overpen. It seems I aimed to high. I MBRB and aim lower. 

Second salvo 1 pen all misses. Ok that's annoying but whatever I have a last chance.

Third Salvo, same result despite aiming a bit higher.

Seriously is it THAT HARD to fix that fking bug ?

[SALVO]
Members
24,805 posts
25,886 battles
54 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Lion showing broadside at 5km of my JB.

First salvo, pen and bunch of overpen. It seems I aimed to high. I MBRB and aim lower. 

Second salvo 1 pen all misses. Ok that's annoying but whatever I have a last chance.

Third Salvo, same result despite aiming a bit higher.

Seriously is it THAT HARD to fix that fking bug ?

You haven't described any bug that I can see.  Sounds like a case of really bad RNG to me.  Mind you, it's possible that there's some bug here, but you haven't done a good job of laying out the case that it's anything other than bad RNG.

• Cool 1

Members
4,359 posts
11,269 battles

If you’re talking about the aiming/shells falling low bug, don’t worry. WG did their own internal testing and concluded that everything is working as intended and no bugs exist in their view :cap_book:

That being said, just what you’re describing could be a spat of bad RNG if you’re just having shells miss. Having shells consistently fall low would be more telling since lots of other players have been seeing the same thing (and another resurgence of the lock on bug that could also cause poor dispersion). 

• Cool 1

Members
468 posts
4,399 battles

given WOW brutal RNG if in doubt odds are it was RNG, latency can be a problem too i often see my shots hitting places and then watching the replay they hit somewhere else :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[REEF]
Beta Testers
894 posts
10,757 battles

I have a problem with my shells falling short (low) when I'm about 1/4 to 1/8 gun range.  If I move out farther, better hit ratio or get in close for a slugfest and still have some shells go short.  It is annoying, not sure if it is a bug or what, but it is annoying!

[-KIA-]
Members
3,471 posts
14,825 battles
21 minutes ago, Crucis said:

You haven't described any bug that I can see.  Sounds like a case of really bad RNG to me.  Mind you, it's possible that there's some bug here, but you haven't done a good job of laying out the case that it's anything other than bad RNG.

This is not something new, there are clip on twitch about that. I think Yuro had a similar clip in one of his Red Yeet video.

At close range shells should land around the center of your crosshair with RNG spreading shells a bit. 

But in my case instead of the guns shooting toward the center of the crosshair, it basically shoots below. The reason why I landed 1 pen is because of RNG dispersion.

image.thumb.png.5f46c088eaa7fd04eb5839f31773f684.png

This isn't the first time it happens, but it seems like this bug is becoming more and more common to a point sometime I just don't even know where to shoot. Sometime I shoot, miss and notice the lock on glitch, the next time there's no lock on glitch....but for some reason all my shell land too short (which can be very frustrating on ship likes Des Moines with plundging shells).

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
5,007 posts
9,992 battles

really wish people would learn the difference between dispersion and RNG.  Maybe then some of these posts might be a little more accurate.

• Cool 2
  • Meh 1

Sign in to follow this