Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_Hf93Jbjm9WjT

PSA : PT, time between plane attacks increased

6 comments in this topic

Members
4,302 posts

New settings for the minimum time between plane attacks will be tested on the 0.9.2 Public test. 

• The minimum time between attacks for bomber squadrons except Indomitable increased depending on the Tier and specific aircraft carrier;
  • British bombers except Indomitable have their acceleration time and acceleration coefficient right after they drop their bombs increased, meaning they will accelerate to a higher speed directly after a drop. This will make it easier to conduct the next attack.

These changes will fix the situation where it was possible to bypass enemy AA defenses by using the temporary invulnerability state directly after the previous attack.

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

Spoiler

Yes, CV nerf incoming. Y'all happy now?

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,430 posts
6,475 battles

So slingshot being nerf'd in laymen terms?   

[--K--]
Members
1,342 posts
10,133 battles
13 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

Yes, CV nerf incoming. Y'all happy now

74856CEE-7A3C-4A72-854C-FE5B26C3D441.gif

Edited by BarneyStyle

[BBQ]
Beta Testers
202 posts
17 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

New settings for the minimum time between plane attacks will be tested on the 0.9.2 Public test. 

• The minimum time between attacks for bomber squadrons except Indomitable increased depending on the Tier and specific aircraft carrier;
  • British bombers except Indomitable have their acceleration time and acceleration coefficient right after they drop their bombs increased, meaning they will accelerate to a higher speed directly after a drop. This will make it easier to conduct the next attack.

These changes will fix the situation where it was possible to bypass enemy AA defenses by using the temporary invulnerability state directly after the previous attack.

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, CV nerf incoming. Y'all happy now?

Yes, if it stays.

[ARGSY]
Members
19,960 posts
14,227 battles
5 minutes ago, iRA6E said:

So slingshot being nerf'd in laymen terms?

Damn! Just as I was getting the hang of it too! :Smile_veryhappy:

I think we will still be able to use it to bypass the worst of a particularly difficult Death Blob, but we will still have to bear the full brunt of whatever AA the target ship has.

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,430 posts
6,475 battles
16 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Damn! Just as I was getting the hang of it too! :Smile_veryhappy:

I think we will still be able to use it to bypass the worst of a particularly difficult Death Blob, but we will still have to bear the full brunt of whatever AA the target ship has.

Will have to play it and see?... really going to be more of a nerf on the top CV players than the average potatoes like myself.   I only use it rarely... when I have to get to a target in a blob.. or drop on a very well protected AA ship.   Of course in those cases, mistiming it hurts actually way more than helps? Which is easy to do for all but the most skilled...    I'm anxious to see its effect in combination with the F key....  could actually save some planes using  quickly after a drop if they climb faster due to it also?  Would save from having to boost out of it...  So in essence may help the average Joe a bit....   challenge the unicums a bit more?     Of course...changing any mechanic runs the risk of someone finding another exploitable use?   

Sign in to follow this