You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Col_Nasty

It Pays to listen! WOW!

8 comments in this topic

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts

When I first got here I asked 100,000 questions and listened.  Well I finally got around to caring about 19 pt capts.  About 2 mos ago I was advised to focus on a single Capt that was 17 and make sure I played a few rounds a day with him.  I did that.  Everyone said once you get 1 the rest will come faster than you think.

Got my first a few days ago.... JUST got my second.

I was playing and saving up that EXP and when I looked I had enough to make my AK Capt a 19 pnter with over 90K to spare.

It pays to listen.

Col Out

• Cool 6
  • Boring 2

[GOB]
Members
2,052 posts
19 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

The second so soon? Wow.

:Smile_honoring:

The AK Commander was a 17 also...  I have 2 more 17s then going to start working on the 4 or 5 16s I have .

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,748 posts
21,514 battles

It'll go fast. I wished I had kept records of the dates I got my captains to 19 points but I am moving one captain from 10 pts to 19 pts in about 3 weeks time. I have nearly enough saved XP now to create one 19 pt captain and move another from 10 to 18 pts. Still trying to figure which one(s) I want to promote and for what ships.

Sitting on 60 19 pt captains ...

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,104 posts
4,084 battles

Yeah but do you have 3 19 captains for one ship? I carried for a time a survival spec captain, AA spec captain, and secondary spec captain for the Montana. To be fair the secondary guy was for GA and MA, but still, I may have a USN BB problem😁

The AA guy is gone as he was useless after the rework when WG all the AA skills (and AA in general) trash. Ironically I think he’s the guy who got retrained for CVs. You can never have too many captains:Smile_great:

And yeah, the CXP is really nice. Keep on collecting:Smile_honoring: