Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_Hf93Jbjm9WjT

Please nerf Kleber

3 comments in this topic

Members
4,302 posts

image.thumb.png.4f29dc65ddf1a6bb284b7547c8e9e193.png

I am not famous for my dd gameplay, this shouldn't be possible for such a potatoe as I. Honestly, French dds must have been severely dumbed down to make such results by me, feasible.

image.thumb.png.301dd80d1f9f39236767927c73651ef6.png

pro-tip :

When you have Kleber, press warp speed and keep your finger on the trigger, don't stop, keep on klubbing/

Also, I met the enemy team's famous Pay2Rico 3player div, actually nice guys, pity about their taste in ships. I got to sink one of them after landing a hundred shells or so.

I can almost imagine playing dds more often at tier 10.

Anyway, if I'm happy playing something, you should be worried, because whatever I am happy playing, something must be broken, somewhere.

klubber.thumb.png.85ae04af3f9d72f0245bd13ce4c7aaa2.png

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[POP]
Members
2,842 posts
22,732 battles
26 minutes ago, LoveBote said:

image.thumb.png.4f29dc65ddf1a6bb284b7547c8e9e193.png

I am not famous for my dd gameplay, this shouldn't be possible for such a potatoe as I. Honestly, French dds must have been severely dumbed down to make such results by me, feasible.

image.thumb.png.301dd80d1f9f39236767927c73651ef6.png

pro-tip :

When you have Kleber, press warp speed and keep your finger on the trigger, don't stop, keep on klubbing/

Also, I met the enemy team's famous Pay2Rico 3player div, actually nice guys, pity about their taste in ships. I got to sink one of them after landing a hundred shells or so.

I can almost imagine playing dds more often at tier 10.

Anyway, if I'm happy playing something, you should be worried, because whatever I am happy playing, something must be broken, somewhere.

klubber.thumb.png.85ae04af3f9d72f0245bd13ce4c7aaa2.png

Shame on you picking on a poor defenceless BattleCruiser  pretending to be a Cruiser under WG identification ruling Nutty, these poor things have enough trouble with those horrible CV's:Smile_veryhappy:

Edited by tm63au

0 posts
23 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Shame on you picking on a poor defenceless BattleCruiser  pretending to be a Cruiser under WG identification ruling Nutty, these poor things have enough trouble with those horrible CV's:Smile_veryhappy:

Yeh I did feel guilty, but only after harrassing them non stop, without their having any counter whatsoever. I was very annoying. Now if they had been classified as battleships for the purposes of MM, they could have benefited from BB survivability buffs, aka Hood and Scharn. Goes to show, its not always a good idea to get what you wish for.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this