You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Netrider

Some Mercy for destroyers and gameplay opinion in general

1 comment in this topic

[-TOB-]
Members
38 posts

O7 captains and WG Staff

Personal opinion and point of view , Destroyers are one of the ships that have most impact in the game and thinking about the future with submarines coming too , the pressure and the things they have to do on each battle becomes too heavy , they have to spot for the team , capture key areas and future the job of hunt submarines and drop depth charges, and they have so little reward or recognition for their effort at the end of the match

My opinion or suggestions with so many ships containing Radar and Hydroacoustics now days , destroyers shouldn't be detected if they are completely full stopped in smoke by Hydroacoustics and yes detected by radars regardless smoke or full stopped

Also a total rework or change mechanics  getting some more retribution at the end of the battle on team score , from xp by shooting down planes any ship, spotting and capturing areas regardless the damage , they can have low damage but they were spotting the enemy for the entire team and there's so little recognition from that from the games and teammates , same with battleships and potential damage they receive , instead playing as a team it makes the game  more like a solo player game , ",Why risk my ship for capture or whatever if I won't get support from my team or I won't get recognized for that or "x" action"  battleships sniping from max range when they are the ones should be front lines getting the heat for cruisers on the team deal damage to the enemy ships 

Just per say an example at the end of the battle , the battle report/team score 

1 battleship got top scored because he dealt 30k damage and received 500k potential damage

Other battleship got deal 2k damage  was at the bottom of the list but he got potential damage received of 3.5million 

Destroyers the same they can capture key areas and spot for the team but it's so little recognized at the end of the battle under team score and again is the ship with one of most impact in the game by capturing,spotting,torpedo or set on fire, best ship for flank because concealment they will have even more job in future for hunting submarines

Edited by BWnetrider
  • Cool 2