You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
9TenSix2Eight

The grind is real lmbo..

14 comments in this topic

[ANKER]
Members
250 posts
4,955 battles

First Victory and the rest are.........................................I don't know i did try my best but still why....I just don't understand BB's defending spawn and don't wanna push and still keep firing HE OMG tier 10 BB's let me finish grinding this legendary module for des and i'll be done for tier 10.

This make me sad......

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.02.19 - 22.26.35.89.png

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.02.20 - 00.22.30.97.png

[WOLFG]
Members
29,050 posts
8,308 battles
2 minutes ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

let me finish grinding this legendary module for des and i'll be done for tier 10.

Lol why do you want to grind an upgrade for a ship in a tier you don't want to play?

• Funny 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,169 battles
2 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

Lol why do you want to grind an upgrade for a ship in a tier you don't want to play?

Because a lot of people are compulsive grinders I guess . OP I feel your pain though looking at the battles screen I hate seeing that much red .

Members
1,597 posts
25,106 battles

My Tier 10s are snowflake-only boats. Their respective "Special Mission" sets for the upgrades just sit idle.

[WOLFG]
Members
29,050 posts
8,308 battles
7 minutes ago, theLaalaa said:

My Tier 10s are snowflake-only boats. Their respective "Special Mission" sets for the upgrades just sit idle.

I finished my Hindy UU, because I like playing the ship, and it grinds EXP better than my other options.

I gave up on the GK UU, because I discovered that I didn't like driving barges, and ended up selling it. Same reason Amagi is my last IJN BB. I have Musashi, but I can do ok in it, by keeping at range so I have room to maneuver, and it's a premium.

Members
1,597 posts
25,106 battles

I don't get T10 premiums because I get MUCH better returns from my T9 premiums (Kronie, Alaie, Georgie, Barty, and 'Sashi) thus feel the coal/steel/doubloons/??? (but never cash!) for 10's would be a waste. We'll see if my attitude changes any when they crown my Moskva in a few months - but since it'll be free, any play in it is icing, I suppose.

Edited by theLaalaa

[HINON]
Members
3,254 posts
26,535 battles
41 minutes ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

First Victory and the rest are.........................................I don't know i did try my best but still why....I just don't understand BB's defending spawn and don't wanna push and still keep firing HE OMG tier 10 BB's let me finish grinding this legendary module for des and i'll be done for tier 10.

This make me sad......

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.02.20 - 00.22.30.97.png

^^ thats a typical Saturday morning for me.

Not even a 250k game in an OP ship is enough to secure a win these days.

weekend.jpg

• Cool 1

[SCOM]
Members
187 posts
8,997 battles
1 hour ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

This make me sad......

For the legendary modules I found it easier to knockout the 15 wins in coop.  Anytime there is a Wins mission matchmaker refuses to give you teams that want to win.  It was so much faster than going with the randoms.  I still don't understand how some players have over 10,000 battles and still don't know the basic fundamentals, like you have to move your ship to participate in the battle.  Then the real grind starts with the 40k base exp.  Hang in there the DM module is the most worth it out of all the ones I have finished so far.

Members
2,030 posts
16,897 battles

unknown.png

I feel your pain, trying to grind out Halsey on a new account in Des Moines. I'll always wonder what could've been had Halsey been on the ship this battle.

[1984]
Members
4,128 posts
19,953 battles
2 hours ago, Skpstr said:

Because you need them for ranked and clan battles. Playing them in randoms without premium time and premium camo is a waste. In comp modes the mediocre upgrades may be useful...?

• Cool 1

[1984]
Members
4,128 posts
19,953 battles
1 hour ago, giovybez said:

^^ thats a typical Saturday morning for me.

Not even a 250k game in an OP ship is enough to secure a win these days.

weekend.jpg

But you won one dragon flag!

Edited by monpetitloup

[HINON]
Members
3,254 posts
26,535 battles
6 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

But you won one dragon flag!

:Smile_veryhappy:  true!! Why am I so ungrateful?

[WOLFG]
Members
29,050 posts
8,308 battles
42 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Because you need them for ranked and clan battles. Playing them in randoms without premium time and premium camo is a waste. In comp modes the mediocre upgrades may be useful...?

Fair enough.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
14,110 posts
19,206 battles
3 hours ago, 9TenSix2Eight said:

First Victory and the rest are.......

Dude …. that SUX …. My deepest and most profound sympathies. (No, it's NOT funny, so quit giggling!)