You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NaTrolleon

CBT Keys? Real or Hoax? Halp.

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
864 battles

So if you go to this site: 

http://worldofwarshipsbeta.blogspot.com/2013/12/we-are-giving-5000-beta-keys-to.html#comment-form

It states they have come CBT keys available, all you have to do is complete a survey or share on FB.

Now obviously I'm inclined to say that it's a scam or some crap to get some more money out of me, however I really really really really really want to get into the CBT, so at this point I'm willing to do just about anything to procure myself a key.

I've tried sharing the page on Facebook, and looked like a loser in front of my friends and naturally no key has showed up yet. Additionally, I tried completing every type of promotion offered on my burner laptop, to no avail. No CBT key. 

So I ask you, did any of yall see this site? If so, did you have any success with it? Even if you did neither, if you have any advice as to how you think I could make this work I would be truly appreciative for your assistance.

Edited by NaTrolleon

Beta Testers
134 posts
2,995 battles

this is the second time this has been posted... and im gonna post this again

"worldofwarshipsbeta.blogppot.com" ...doesnt seem legit already....its not even an official WG website...

its a scam... sorry... :c

Edited by krazydude4

Alpha Tester
1,150 posts
5,747 battles

Sorry mate, but I am going to have to air on the side of caution and say it is most defiantly fake Wargaming has their own blog right here

http://blog.worldofwarships.com/

Sorry man, but good luck getting into Beta. :)

Alpha Tester
1,907 posts
12,498 battles

Any thing that asks you to fill out a survey is fishing for emails or other information, you will never get a key because you will never finish completing one offer.

Beta Testers
782 posts
388 battles

So if you go to this site: 

http://worldofwarshipsbeta.blogspot.com/2013/12/we-are-giving-5000-beta-keys-to.html#comment-form

It states they have come CBT keys available, all you have to do is complete a survey or share on FB.

Now obviously I'm inclined to say that it's a scam or some crap to get some more money out of me, however I really really really really really want to get into the CBT, so at this point I'm willing to do just about anything to procure myself a key.

I've tried sharing the page on Facebook, and looked like a loser in front of my friends and naturally no key has showed up yet. Additionally, I tried completing every type of promotion offered on my burner laptop, to no avail. No CBT key. 

So I ask you, did any of yall see this site? If so, did you have any success with it? Even if you did neither, if you have any advice as to how you think I could make this work I would be truly appreciative for your assistance.

Note the date in the URL. 2013/12...