Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Flying_butt_pliers

Support site not working??

5 comments in this topic

Members
45 posts
9,482 battles

game keeps crashing.  Ran the "check and repair" still crashes.  Installed the WGCHECK and ran that.  Went to support site to submit a ticket with file from WGCHECK and can't submit anything.  All I see is a search bar, My tickets, My Bans at top and the scrolling symbol that never stops in middle of screen and another scrolling symbol top right of screen

Extremely frustrated with game crashes last few weeks - been playing on this computer for 2+ years and never an issue, now I have to run the check and repair at least once a day so I can play maybe 5-6 battles before it crashes again.  Have re-installed as well.

Now I can only hope someone at WG sees this

[LOIN]
Supertester
809 posts
16 minutes ago, Flying_butt_pliers said:

game keeps crashing.  Ran the "check and repair" still crashes.  Installed the WGCHECK and ran that.  Went to support site to submit a ticket with file from WGCHECK and can't submit anything.  All I see is a search bar, My tickets, My Bans at top and the scrolling symbol that never stops in middle of screen and another scrolling symbol top right of screen

Extremely frustrated with game crashes last few weeks - been playing on this computer for 2+ years and never an issue, now I have to run the check and repair at least once a day so I can play maybe 5-6 battles before it crashes again.  Have re-installed as well.

So, you couldn't submit a ticket? If you could go ahead and submit one.

Edited by Starfleet1701

[WORX]
Members
10,586 posts
18,482 battles
1 hour ago, Flying_butt_pliers said:

What additions/improvements/upgrades did you do to your PC ???

What gear are you working with???

Members
45 posts
9,482 battles

Appreciate the responses to try and help.  image is what I get when I log into my account and hit the "contact support" button"  so that isn't working so well

As far as addition/improvements or upgrades to my PC, there hasn't been any, same old rig for past 2 years or so.

I just checked the video card drivers(Geforce GTX 1060) and updated them.  They were out of date by a good amount, guess all the auto updates the computer does for itself didn't include the video card.  Hope that does the trick

Thanks for all the help on what may be wrong with my computer. 

Still need WG to comment on the support function and ability to submit a ticket.

1910830610_MicrosoftEdge2_18_20208_46_02PM.thumb.png.af4781b45ebcffa57124a89088ae25c1.png

Sign in to follow this