You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

WG For The Love Of God Release Subs So BB's,DD's and CA/CL's Can Stop Whining About CV's

55 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,815 battles

We interrupt this mornings rant fest for this special announcement:  

Got On line this morning to find yet again more salt about CV's including currently a 5 page thread YAY, I'm not the best player never will be but I find it a challenge when facing CV's.

I'm pretty certain when BB's DEV strike a Cruiser there grinning from ear to ear or when DD stealth attacks and puts 6 torpedoes into a Battleship there is no outcry for DD's to be removed.

When was the last time there was a actual thread demanding a HE spamming cruiser to be removed, you get posts asking for nerfs to said Cruiser or nerfs to HE but oh no not one post for a actual removal.

Man Bring on the U - Boats, you think life is hell with CV's you haven't seen nothing yet.

Some advice from some one that is a average player to doom and gloom crowd " dodge and don't sail in a straight line "

We now return you to your usual broadcast and rant fest

Image result for tora tora tora gif  Image result for das boot gif

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 5
  • Funny 6
  • Boring 7

[NDA]
Supertester
3,574 posts
7,677 battles

All jokes aside I hope they bring out RN subs at some point, I'd enjoy that. 

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,815 battles
5 minutes ago, ItsSubmersible said:

Sorry, I have directives to finish. You'll just have to live with it for a while.:CV::Smile_Default:

I think you might misinterpreted my post I'm Pro CV so good hunting with the directives :Smile_great:

• Cool 1

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,738 posts

Yes, of course, because ruining the game entirely is a small price to pay as long as you don't have to read the same posters over-reacting and exaggerating about CVs repeatedly. 

Or, maybe a better idea, you could just put the 5 or 6 worst gripers on ignore.

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,815 battles
1 minute ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Yes, of course, because ruining the game entirely is a small price to pay as long as you don't have to read the same posters over-reacting and exaggerating about CVs repeatedly. 

Or, maybe a better idea, you could just put the 5 or 6 worst gripers on ignore.

If you want to put me on ignore fine I wont hold it against, like you I respond to posts and when I do it is in response to some of the ridiculous Anti rhetoric that is being written.

I would much rather be writing more positive posts personally.

cheers

[SALVO]
Members
24,830 posts
25,917 battles
6 minutes ago, Super_Dreadnought said:

INB4 sub players complain about being sunk by CVs. 

:cap_popcorn:

I think that you're a little on the early side for that!  Those subs haven't even left drydock yet, let alone hitting the high seas.

[O7]
Members
1,030 posts
4,419 battles
21 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Got On line this morning to find yet again more salt about CV's including currently a 5 page thread YAY, I'm not the best player never will be but I find it a challenge when facing CV's.

I'm pretty certain when BB's DEV strike a Cruiser there grinning from ear to ear or when DD stealth attacks and puts 6 torpedoes into a Battleship there is no outcry for DD's to be removed.

When was the last time there was a actual thread demanding a HE spamming cruiser to be removed, you get posts asking for nerfs to said Cruiser or nerfs to HE but oh no not one post for a actual removal.

Because you can easily avoid being dev struck in a cruiser by proper dodging and angling

You can easily avoid being torpedoed by WASD

You can easily negate HE spam by properly using concealment.

But there is no counter to CVs. Unlike potatoes who like to complain about everything, the complaints about CVs are legitimate.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 1

[DBRIS]
Members
630 posts
11,161 battles
Just now, Crucis said:

I think that you're a little on the early side for that!  Those subs haven't even left drydock yet, let alone hitting the high seas.

You never know. They are the silent service.

dQZ8wGC.jpg

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,738 posts
Just now, Crucis said:

But the CV spotted them already, it's so unfair and OP and broken... 

[SALVO]
Members
24,830 posts
25,917 battles
1 minute ago, ItsSubmersible said:

You never know. They are the silent service.

dQZ8wGC.jpg

Maybe some of those sunk ships that were attributed to carriers were really U-botes already on the high seas.    Gives new meaning to this emoji ->  :Smile_hiding:  

[SALVO]
Members
2,019 posts
6,200 battles

Lol. As if subs are going to make CV hate go away.

27 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Man Bring on the U - Boats, you think life is hell with CV's you haven't seen nothing yet.

Some advice from some one that is a average player to doom and gloom crowd " dodge and don't sail in a straight line "

Newsflash for ya buddy. None of the other things you listed are a problem like CVs are.

• Boring 1

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,815 battles
4 minutes ago, DolphinPrincess said:

Because you can easily avoid being dev struck in a cruiser by proper dodging and angling

You can easily avoid being torpedoed by WASD

You can easily negate HE spam by properly using concealment.

But there is no counter to CVs. Unlike potatoes who like to complain about everything, the complaints about CVs are legitimate.

So your telling me you cant dodge a airborne torpedo strike or Dive bombers  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

This many times over. I feel that they pushed too fast on the CV rework and I think that subs are an even more dangerous mine field that has to be near perfect before they ever touch the live server.

2 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

But the CV spotted them already, it's so unfair and OP and broken... 

Ironically CV's have shown to be more dangerous to subs than other ships because if they spot them everyone else unload on them and the CV's can hammer them at periscope depth or if they revert the nuclear attack subs from the last go round on the surface.

[VCRUZ]
Members
4,049 posts
9,180 battles

Maybe there is a reason to why so many different players complain about the same thing... New and old players, unicums, average and potaoes, BB mains, cruiser mains and DD mains. All complaining about the same thing.

Maybe they do have a point about their complains ... Ever thought  about that? 

• Boring 1

[O7]
Members
1,030 posts
4,419 battles
4 minutes ago, tm63au said:

So your telling me you cant dodge a airborne torpedo strike or Dive bombers  

Sure I can, by dodging the "Battle" button

• Funny 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

Yeah then everyone can complain about subs for 3 months, until WG nerfs them for the crime of being Slightly Inconvenient To Battleships.

Then the complaints will die down to a dull roar of Nerf CV/Nerf DD/Nerf HE like usual, just with Nerf SS stuck in.

[TMS]
Members
3,351 posts
42 minutes ago, tm63au said:

What i do is just not read the threads i don't like.

[SALVO]
Members
24,830 posts
25,917 battles
7 minutes ago, Xlap said:

Maybe there is a reason to why so many different players complain about the same thing... New and old players, unicums, average and potaoes, BB mains, cruiser mains and DD mains. All complaining about the same thing.

Or maybe they're a bunch of god damned whiners who refuse to adapt to challenges.

• Confused 1

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,815 battles
8 minutes ago, Xlap said:

Yeah maybe then again maybe there just bias too

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,378 posts
20,047 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

Yeah maybe then again maybe there just bias too

It's all good I actually find humor in your complaint threads:cap_like:

• Cool 2