Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dano07_

My experience of weekends vs weekdays

5 comments in this topic

Members
73 posts
106 battles

I ran 10 Narai operations for each peroid

Weekend : one 5 star , two 4 star , one 1 star and six failures ! 

Basically I gave up otherwise I would have run a lot more.

Weekday ( today ) : four 5 star , five 4 star and one failure ( it was 3 DDs and no CV )

And these four and five stars games still had in the team one player who deerped early and one player who wasn't sure what to do and wandered off somewhere south …. 

Makes you think what is going on during the weekends - maybe it was just a bad weekend last  ?

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,119 posts
8,857 battles

A: too small of a data pool.

B: Are you sure it was Narai? You literally can't have a CV there, yet you made reference to there being no CVs, as if there could be. Not only that, but Narai wasn't available last weekend, so you'd have had to do this before that.

Members
1,674 posts
13,384 battles

The only way to do proper test is run many games during week in every game feature , and run many gams during weekend.

Do this for one month.

[TDRB]
Members
5,162 posts
13,743 battles

Makes you think what is going on during the weekends

While you the data you provided is far from sufficient to form any reasonable conclusion, my experience is different. Sunday evenings & Tuesday seems to be when I see very questionable play in operations. Last night was an exception. Several 4 & 5 star wins against a single loss with pug teams.

Losses in coops are very rare, less than 4%.

As for randoms, sometimes, far more often than I would like, every game is a wipe out & other times, much, much less often than I would like, most battles are blowout victories. I find no set pattern.

[PVE]
Members
4,838 posts
21,237 battles

I'm sure enough data could be collected about what happens on a weekend to prove just about anything conjectured......

What I see are matches where players whom don't have the time because of work/family/life come to the game and try their hardest to earn some value and enjoy what little time they have..........  Can that inconvenience me?  Yes.  Does it bother me to the point of frustration and speaking out.......sometimes; if the rushers get toxic but, that seldom happens !!!

So, those of us whom have the time just need to accept what is and work around it.  I don't often play Friday or Saturday nights....  That is "their time" and I play in the mornings....

It's that simple for me.

Sign in to follow this