You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TriHard_DodgeDealership

"italain ships have good handling and maneuverability tho"

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
133 posts

Where did this meme start? Did anyone here actually play Brindisi? That ship is slow to accelerate, slow to turn, and has a giant turning circle. What about Monte, Trento, Zara? Same thing there.

Literally one ship in the entire line has better than average handling at best, the Venezia, and you have to stack double rudder shift mod to get it to a decent level. Stop exaggerating this terrible line of ships "strengths"

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[SRPH]
Members
114 posts
1,818 battles

VII Zara is situational. What really holds it back vs. CAs and BBs is SAP. It’s worthless vs. BBs. But its AP is nasty and the SAP can eat destroyers. What it needs is a captain with over 12 points. I have Sansonetti at 13 (highest point captain by far) and I’m grinding him slooooooowwwwwlllly up in co-op with VII Zara and VII Duca degli AbruzziAbruzzi’s 152mm HE and a seven second reload make a difference. 

[STURM]
Members
727 posts
6,010 battles
36 minutes ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

Where did this meme start? Did anyone here actually play Brindisi? That ship is slow to accelerate, slow to turn, and has a giant turning circle. What about Monte, Trento, Zara? Same thing there.

Literally one ship in the entire line has better than average handling at best, the Venezia, and you have to stack double rudder shift mod to get it to a decent level. Stop exaggerating this terrible line of ships "strengths"

Except Brindisi is the fastest cruiser at the tier (it only loses to the Saint-Loius using engine boosting), has the third best turning circle (20M behind the Neptune and 10M behind the Saint-Loius), and places forth in rudder shift (behind the Seattle, Ibuki and DM Donskoi).

Honestly, barring the Neptune, she's the most agile cruiser at the tier, and she's still much better in a straight line than the RN ship.

Seriously, why do you keep playing these ships if they work you up to the point you make multiple complaint threads per day? Play something you like, for Pete's sake.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
133 posts
8 minutes ago, Muninn77 said:

Seriously, why do you keep playing these ships if they work you up to the point you make multiple complaint threads per day? Play something you like, for Pete's sake.

Because I'm mad I wasted time and XP on this trash line of ships. I want my xp back

• Funny 2
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3

Members
925 posts
5,110 battles

Considering how big Venezia is, its actually pretty mobile. For a heavy cruiser the only one that bests it in turning radius is Zao and Zao is slower by 2 knots. Brindisi is workable. The rest of the line is pretty crap especially Trento and Zara.

Edited by ksix

[R-F]
Members
137 posts
9,320 battles
1 hour ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

Because I'm mad I wasted time and XP on this trash line of ships. I want my xp back

Well it was your choice to put that time and xp towards them. Simply complaining about the ships wont give you those things back.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[O7]
Members
1,032 posts
5,212 battles
4 hours ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

Picture made by @LittleWhiteMouse

Tier-10-Cruisers-5-1024x576.jpg

Venezia is amongst the best T10 turning cruisers alongside Smolensk, Minotaur, Worcester, Salem, and Des Moines

Only the Colbert has a definitive better turning circle.

This is incredible in relative to its size, the ship is as large as ships like Hindenburg and HIV yet turns much tighter than them.

[BNKR]
[BNKR]
Members
2,781 posts
2,653 battles
8 hours ago, TriHard_DodgeDealership said:

And I want the brains cells I lose everytime I read one of your posts back, but we can't always get what we want.

• Funny 2