You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

What's your most dis-liked feature

54 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
395 posts
9,765 battles

Mine is that I am allowed to fire guns that are trained on a sector or direction (Shift+X or Ctrl+X). Gives away my position and the enemy can now see me and my shells hit the water right next to me. Pointless.

Members
3,637 posts
42,248 battles

Okay, recent survey has yet to be replied.

But I guess I can say that I tend to want to understand things that seem complicated at first glance, but are actually a puzzle that refuses to be solved.

I think everyone has something they don't like about themselves. And we often beat ourselves up about it. But we have to look at that person in the mirror every day. 

So, sometimes things are not going to go well, but we must own it and overcome it. Just pick yourself up and keep going. Because nobody understands you more than you.

And you can say "I tried, and I messed up, but I am going to get through this, get up, and work on learning what happened." But if you don't, you might regret giving up.

I am a problem solver at work, yet I also embrace the chaos because if I obsess over making things work right all the time I will never stop thinking about it.

So I unwind and relax in an area that has no order or organization. And I refuse to organize it. I instead let it go.

By letting it go, I am at ease.

Everybody has something that bothers them. Just remember that you can only control what you can control. Everything else is chaos. Just let it go.

• Confused 2

Members
6 posts
3,737 battles
1 hour ago, Farm_Fresh_Eggs said:

Airports

Especially the floating kind.

• Cool 12

[A-I-M]
Members
3,685 posts
23,759 battles
4 minutes ago, _NK said:

This.

Members
1,674 posts
13,378 battles
4 hours ago, Toxygene said:

Mine is that I am allowed to fire guns that are trained on a sector or direction (Shift+X or Ctrl+X). Gives away my position and the enemy can now see me and my shells hit the water right next to me. Pointless.

immature little boys in chat

• Boring 2

[--K--]
[--K--]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,547 posts
10,122 battles
53 minutes ago, _NK said:

This.

[CLRN]
Members
598 posts
122 battles

smolensk. dumbed down, reworked CVs. useless AA of so called "AA ships". getting spotted in my spawn by a CV right at the start. smolensk. RB, which is gonna be converted into NTC by WG. Cyclones. snowstorms in the epicenter mod. smolensk, the OP pile of s. 

• Boring 1

[PHD]
Members
244 posts
7,451 battles

Green bots that capsize and sink at the first sighting of an enemy bot,

Members
3,637 posts
42,248 battles
8 hours ago, Toxygene said:

Well sometimes locking or tracking a target does giveaway your position. Yes, you can be seen. But that also means you can't be ignored.

I do have one very terrible thing that I do a lot in the game and it reflects my character in life.

I aim farther than my range should be, it is often higher than others, very low percentage shot, and even when I miss; I know the times, I hit it was worth it.

Yep I take risks. No regrets.

And I will continue to, or hope to achieve the things that I aim for.

It's not a bad thing to fix to a target.

What's bad is if you don't take the shot anyway.

Keep shooting at your target. Don't worry about the meta. The meta will take care of itself.

I ignore convention myself all the time. I like to push the envelope.

I explore, I am am always on some adventure. But usually just one at the moment. I am still working on that one.

Members
3,637 posts
42,248 battles
51 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Repulse said:

How do you know they're boys?

A battle of wits, whether boy or girl, is still a battle that is entirely up to you whether to engage in.

Some players overextend to some degree out of anger or frustration. Others do this battle type as a form of communication to get a reaction other than the usual good luck dialogue. Because of a need for getting that players attention.

Have either one of you read the VD article? WG knows bad chat from naughty chat.

Subtlety is somewhat of a unicum skill for some players. And others are not so subtle. 😉

LOL