You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SgtFtKnox

Armory

8 comments in this topic

[G-I]
Beta Testers
27 posts
3,788 battles

After the last update, I have not been able to get into my armory. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?

[MEIST]
Members
1,505 posts
5,746 battles
24 minutes ago, SgtFtKnox said:

After the last update, I have not been able to get into my armory. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem?

I had a problem the first time. It just froze up and I couldn't enter it. I cancelled it and came back to it later and it worked.

[WOLFD]
Members
99 posts
7,101 battles

I have not been able to access my armory either. Worked fine before the latest patch, no I just get the window opened up and the loading icon, but nothing ever loads. I have removed all mods, and a fresh install. Still no luck.

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles
On 2/18/2020 at 12:19 PM, turbo07 said:

Sorry for long response. The issue was reported already and we are going to fix it ASAP. 

These recommendations will be useful in order to fix the issue on your own:

Hide contents
  • Clear the in-game browser cache. To do this, go to \World_of_Warships\profile, then open the cef_cache folder and delete all files from it.
  • Clear cache and cookies.
  • Open the engine_config.xml file located in the root folder of the game called "res", open it with any text editor (for example: Notepad or Notepad++), find the line <hardwareAcceleration>auto</hardwareAcceleration> and change the value "auto" to "false" to make the line look like this: <hardwareAcceleration>false</hardwareAcceleration>. Save the changes and close the file.
  • If this recommendation does not help, you can use the web version of the resources. To do this, you must first log in to the portal under your account, and then click the necessary link:

Armory: https://armory.worldofwarships.com/en/  
Logbook: https://logbook.worldofwarships.com/en/ 

Sorry for such inconvenience and thank you for your reports.

You have got to be kidding.

I can't begin to understand how deleting all the sub-folders and other items in cef_cache can be a good thing...

Members
2 posts
3,476 battles

I don't know if it only works on me, but what I just did is open the premium shop once then everything is okay.

I will be happy if it actually helps you.

[APEZ]
Members
1,496 posts
9,419 battles
11 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

You have got to be kidding.

I can't begin to understand how deleting all the sub-folders and other items in cef_cache can be a good thing...

The game will replace missing files and in this case they are temp browser files.  Chromium Embedded Framework I believe is cef, it is like an application based browser.

Edited by 0NutsNBolts0
  • Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,170 posts
26,814 battles
1 hour ago, 0NutsNBolts0 said:

The game will replace missing files and in this case they are temp browser files.  Chromium Embedded Framework I believe is cef, it is like an application based browser.

Thanks.

I'm so clueless about coding I won't even touch mods, even though most like ModPack and Alsains are pretty automatic... :cap_haloween:

Too scared I'll do something wrong and screw my whole client up.

• Cool 1