Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Venture

Interesting spree.

3 comments in this topic

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,103 posts
6,077 battles

So I had me a dandy little spree on sunday...

My first game, I played my Veniza...and frankly this thing is still godlike in my eyes. Cracking people for multiple big number salvos, sloth torps, turn on a dime, laughing at planes trying to drop on you. (Italian ships thrive in the end game, stay alive, plink from range...then close and deliver spicy pain.)

Second game, I was feeling saucy so I brought out my Massachusetts with my secondary spec captain. That thing still is a school yard bully...more so the higher you go. The 16 inch guns still hit like a truck, and her armor is good against ships two tiers above you. The secondaries are lolz fun to play with, and I really really really want California to be a secondary ship.

I play Texas next...and I was horribly disappointed by her performance. Secondaries are crap, and she needs to be at long range to really excel. She kinda feels power creeped, but meh.

...Then I broke out my favorite schoolyard bully the khabarovsk lolololololz this thing is still hilariously fun and annoying to play. Park at range, speed boost around, set fires...repeat profit. 

Image result for but wait there's more

I rolled over this list to my other favorite schoolyard bully...Harugumo....and parked behind an island and hit a Kremlin 400 times and literally killed him with 1000 paper cuts. God that boat is so hilariously fun to play with...more so when you use the torps...just throw out a wave....and profit. It's like a pyscho shima! 

and last but not least...

This ship is still hilariously fun to play as well...grabbed a Kraken out of it. People literally have no idea how to fight this thing in pubs. 

[ARGSY]
Members
22,308 posts
16,251 battles
18 minutes ago, Dr_Venture said:

This ship is still hilariously fun to play as well...

One of my equal-first candidates for the best premium ship to spend money on if you can only afford one (based on ownership of both). 

When the Flint eventually becomes available for coal, as we have been promised, my other candidate - the Atlanta - becomes redundant. It will then become a matter of buy Scharn, grind coal for Flint. 

[SALVO]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,103 posts
6,077 battles
7 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

One of my equal-first candidates for the best premium ship to spend money on if you can only afford one (based on ownership of both). 

When the Flint eventually becomes available for coal, as we have been promised, my other candidate - the Atlanta - becomes redundant. It will then become a matter of buy Scharn, grind coal for Flint. 

I intend on getting the Flint as well. That's going to be a straight up lololcaust of pain. 

Sign in to follow this