Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
KingKamper

Transfered to another Server ? Do it in PORT please.

4 comments in this topic

[-FBS-]
Members
34 posts
1,473 battles

Topic says it all

In case you don't get it - see below

WG  can you Transfer me to another Server AFTER i get my WIN and rewards. NOT at the End of battle. Where i lose my Win or any progression im working towards
Do it in the PORT PLEASE.

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,473 battles

Yes it is a pain in the but when they do that, then you play another game on the new server and it puts you back on the old server again at the end of the match.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,270 posts

Do you actually lose the things you get from the win or does it just not show you the results screen?

The battle results screen seems to be a local thing, not a server thing.  If you log out for example, you can't view your previous battle results.  That doesn't mean they didn't happen though.

Community Department
3,327 posts
1,300 battles
On 2/17/2020 at 1:45 PM, KingKamper said:

Topic says it all

In case you don't get it - see below

WG  can you Transfer me to another Server AFTER i get my WIN and rewards. NOT at the End of battle. Where i lose my Win or any progression im working towards
Do it in the PORT PLEASE.

Sorry for long response.

We always try to post notifications about any unplanned server restart/server maintenance in advance. These maintenances may cause some inconveniences like losing battle results, and we are trying to avoid this as much as possible.

What you are writing about is our standard maintenance when players are transferred to another server for some time. And this mostly doesn't cause any issues, but yes, you are not able to see after battle results. Even so you receive everything in most situations. Some minor issues may happen of course, but mostly, everything runs smoothly.
Sorry for this, we have no possibility to wait for all players to choose Port just not to delay server maintenance. 

Thank you for your suggestion, we had some similar feedback in the past, so there is a chance for some changes in the future. 

Sign in to follow this