You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
vallonzek

double cv in t10?

10 comments in this topic

[TAFFY]
Members
136 posts

this is the second time i've gotten double cv's in T10... but i thought we weren't supposed to get that? (it wasn't all T10)

double/tripple cv is just ridiculous at any tier, but i thought they said no more at T10?

Members
425 posts
6 minutes ago, vallonzek said:

this is the second time i've gotten double cv's in T10... but i thought we weren't supposed to get that? (it wasn't all T10)

double/tripple cv is just ridiculous at any tier, but i thought they said no more at T10?

Say with me: WOW does not care about making the game better.  WOW only cares about short-term cash grabs.

CVs are stupid OP in this game already.  WOW does not care about that either.

• Cool 5
  • Boring 3

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,691 battles

The CV apologists will be along momentarily to explain to you how much fun you were having. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,473 battles
1 hour ago, vallonzek said:

If WG had there way we could see 3 per side in t10

1 hour ago, nhf said:

Say with me: WOW does not care about making the game better.  WOW only cares about short-term cash grabs.

CVs are stupid OP in this game already.  WOW does not care about that either.

The above statement is 100% correct

3 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

The CV apologists will be along momentarily to explain to you how much fun you were having. 

I have been playing a CV, and when I bombed a DD and detonated him I did appoligise for it, as it was completly dumb.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[REVY]
Members
2,560 posts
13,794 battles
3 hours ago, vallonzek said:

you are playing on the NA server in the early morning.

You got Queue Dumped as a CV was likely in the queue for a long time.

• Cool 2

[-N-]
Members
2,228 posts
14,844 battles
1 hour ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

I have been playing a CV, and when I bombed a DD and detonated him I did appoligise for it, as it was completly dumb.

Why?  He wasn't running a the Anti-Detonation Flag.  Is that your fault?  Other day I detonated 2 dds with my Wichita, do you think I apologized?  Nope...

• Boring 1

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,473 battles
1 minute ago, GrimmeReaper said:

Why?  He wasn't running a the Anti-Detonation Flag.  Is that your fault?  Other day I detonated 2 dds with my Wichita, do you think I apologized?  Nope...

I simply felt sorry for him, as a DD main I knew his pain.

[PIG]
[PIG]
Members
1,310 posts
6,371 battles
4 hours ago, vallonzek said:

You'll end up with 1/3 no CV, 1/3 1x1 CVs, 1/3 2x2 CVs at all tiers. CV population is growing... I also noticed but I may be wrong that often 2 x 2 CVs are no DDs or 1x1 DDs... But can be an impression only.

I don't think WG is "Breaking" the game, they just create different situations so battles are different.

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
37,691 battles
1 hour ago, GrimmeReaper said:

I always apologize to people I detonate, if I have the opportunity. It's a totally unethical mechanic, shouldn't be in the game. Luckily WG has made it possible to never be detonated....

[WOLFG]
Members
31,245 posts
9,613 battles
6 hours ago, vallonzek said:

What they did is, if nobody's waiting more than 1.5 minutes, only 1 CV is allowed. (and a limit on top tier ships) 

After that, you can get 2, (and a bigger limit on top tier ships)

After 3 minutes, you can still only get 2 CVs (only T3-4 can see 3 CVs), but even more top tier ships are still allowed.