Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Norlin79

Camouflage

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

6
[K_O_C]
Members
31 posts
11,591 battles

One thing I would like to see are more realistic camouflage options to equip my ships with. I have no desire to see the ships covered in flags, anime or other outlandish patterns. I would much rather have the option to add actual patterns that the ships wore. Right now there is not a single RN option available that does not cost gold to mount, but there are tons of others featuring all sorts of gaudy designs.

Please add actual camouflage measures/patterns for all nations

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33,723
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,769 posts
20,231 battles

Yo can hide ugly camouflage appearance and it'll show a more neutral one, but you'll still get the benefits.. This option was added recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,661
[PVE]
Members
20,105 posts
12,934 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

Yo can hide ugly camouflage appearance and it'll show a more neutral one, but you'll still get the benefits.. This option was added recently.

This^^^

2120860029_Camochange1.thumb.jpg.a28ece3efcfa41dbe503f43a1a24c3db.jpg

Go to the gear at the bottom right I circled above.

 

Then uncheck the stuff I circled below.

197579342_Camochange2.thumb.jpg.eca375515bf5b25b4cf26b793aa338a0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[K_O_C]
Members
31 posts
11,591 battles

I've been doing that, but I want the ability to choose real patterns instead of having 30 that I will never use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,661
[PVE]
Members
20,105 posts
12,934 battles
5 minutes ago, Norlin79 said:

I've been doing that, but I want the ability to choose real patterns instead of having 30 that I will never use

You mean for the one-use camos? You will have to get a mod for that. Check the mods sub-forum to see if they have something for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,158
[POP]
Members
4,747 posts
12,813 battles
13 minutes ago, Waxing_Gibbous said:

Isn't there an easy way to take a port screenshot of just your ship without any thing else on the screen?

If you right click and hold it hides the GUI, but depending on how you take the screenshot it’s difficult to keep it hidden while taking the picture, especially if you use third party programs to get it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,421
Members
3,111 posts
12,436 battles
1 hour ago, Norlin79 said:

Right now there is not a single RN option available that does not cost gold to mount

Vast majority of permanent camo sold in game features design patterns that you are talking about.  You simply have to pay up if you want your ships look the way you want.  Part of the revenue schema, it’s just business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34
[WOLFX]
Members
55 posts
4,108 battles

Get "Historical Splinter Camouflage" in Aslains if you can. It will make a lot of the camouflage a lot more bearable.

Another one that I've also liked when Splinter camo was not up to date for the current version is "Chilled Special Camos", which turns all non-premium/doubloon camo into mono colors, which looks pretty nice, as most of the colors are blacks, blues, and whites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8
[1984]
Members
7 posts
8,165 battles
1 hour ago, Norlin79 said:

One thing I would like to see are more realistic camouflage options to equip my ships with. I have no desire to see the ships covered in flags, anime or other outlandish patterns. I would much rather have the option to add actual patterns that the ships wore. Right now there is not a single RN option available that does not cost gold to mount, but there are tons of others featuring all sorts of gaudy designs.

Please add actual camouflage measures/patterns for all nations

I started a similar thread yesterday wondering if there has been talk or info of adding more permanent camo. More specifically the Type 21 and MS-21 camo since those are real. I personally wouldn't mind spending money on it.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[K_O_C]
Members
31 posts
11,591 battles
Quote

Vast majority of permanent camo sold in game features design patterns that you are talking about.  You simply have to pay up if you want your ships look the way you want.  Part of the revenue schema, it’s just business.

In most cases I have done so, however for ships that I don't use as much, it would be nice to have multiple copies of Hunter or Regia Marina or similar to be able to use instead of all these damn flag or shark or eagle etc etc camos that I keep getting in bundles or containers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×