Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Toxygene

Yes I just lost a game and now need to rage

23 comments in this topic

[O2]
Members
419 posts
9,834 battles

A Haku CV managed to take 80% of Tirpitz' HP with two clicks. Two clicks. CV's are kiddified gaming and ruins this game. Totally love to have CV's in this game, but this implementation is just so screwed up.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Members
1,674 posts
13,384 battles
4 minutes ago, Toxygene said:

A Haku CV managed to take 80% of Tirpitz' HP with two clicks. Two clicks. CV's are kiddified gaming and ruins this game. Totally love to have CV's in this game, but this implementation is just so screwed up.

Going out on limb and say you was Tirpitz and eat most of the Hakaryu AP bombs on each pass.
You can angle to better fight off them bombs

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1

[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
16,238 battles
16 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

You can angle to better fight off them bombs

A BB can outmaneuver dive bombers?

Cool. 

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa_2140,2000_61pUSxrJT1L.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_UX342_.jpeg

• Funny 3
  • Boring 2

[WORX]
Members
12,051 posts
19,514 battles

The current list is

1. AP spam
  2. HE spam
  3. Plane harassment.

Guess which one WG is trying to fix atm ??? None of the above, they're changing the mechanic to keep these factors alive and well.

25 minutes ago, Toxygene said:

A Haku CV BB managed to take 80% of Tirpitz' Cruisers HP with two clicks. Two clicks. CV's  BB's are kiddified gaming and ruins this game. Totally love to have CV's  BB'sin this game, but this implementation is Its just so screwed up

BTW FiFY..

Its a nice template for anyone who wants to rage.

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 2

Members
1,674 posts
13,384 battles
4 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

A BB can outmaneuver dive bombers?

Cool. 

Well can make better angle so not to eat all the bomb in 2 pass and lose 80 % health.

Did not say dodge ;)

[PVE]
Members
1,696 posts
16,238 battles
3 minutes ago, The_Fire_Department said:

But is okay when tipitz does it to a cruiser?

Cruiser can fight back =

There's your difference. 

• Funny 1

[NH]
Members
0 posts
10 minutes ago, Rabbitt81 said:

Cruiser can fight back =

There's your difference. 

lmbo what and you dont think removing the CVs ability to do anything in the game is not fighting back? Op needs to post a replay. 99% chance he was lone wolf BB and deserves it. Its exactly what CVs were meant to do in WoWs.

Edited by The_Fire_Department
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[55UP]
Members
407 posts
3,395 battles

German BBs are particularly susceptible to being cit’d by AP dive bombers and long range plunging fire. It’s the price you pay for being virtually immune to them at closer ranges. 

• Cool 1

[KNMSU]
Members
7,086 posts
7,766 battles
1 hour ago, Toxygene said:

The worse element is when you get a skilled CV on one team, and a rank amateur on the other.

If the primary goal of the rework was to somehow normalize carriers, can we not consider it a TOTAL failure?

• Cool 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,119 posts
8,846 battles

If you lost 80% of your health, either you have horrible luck or did nothing to stop it. If AP bombers are coming at you, do not give them your bow or stern. Even turning just a little may save your life. You will regret it if you give them what they want. If it's Graf Zeppelin, it doesn't matter much what you give, but most AP bombs have an aim marker that is the shape of a ship but bigger, and giving them your bow/stern lets them maximize their chance of landing their bombs.

• Boring 1

Members
853 posts
4,679 battles

I got a Furious for free in one of the recent missions/directives.

I've taken it out a few times. After taking maybe a handful of missions to get the hang of it, I don't feel like I'm playing a multiplayer game when I use it in ranked battles.

It feels like a singleplayer game with bots who can talk.

There's zero counterplay, there's no interactions between carriers and the rest of the players until one team gets roflstomped, ship players can't stop the first, and often 2nd and 3rd attacks in a wave.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[RLGN]
Members
15,195 posts
26,846 battles
3 hours ago, Battlecruiser_Repulse said:

The worse element is when you get a skilled CV on one team, and a rank amateur on the other.

If the primary goal of the rework was to somehow normalize carriers, can we not consider it a TOTAL failure?

Pretty much.

All they did was change the mechanics by which the skill gap is measured, nothing more.

[PHD]
Members
247 posts
7,612 battles

What happened in real life to both the Musashi and the Yamato? Sunk by aircraft from CV's. It happens. This is a game, so let's have some fun. Sometimes you kicked all over the map, other times you barely get involved and 3/4 of your hit points are gone. :) 

Edited by WM1957

[P2W]
[P2W]
Banned
1,334 posts
5 hours ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Well can make better angle so not to eat all the bomb in 2 pass and lose 80 % health.

Did not say dodge ;)

I love this way of thinking when I play cv as even though I dont get damage I have fun trolling anglers, you will angle to avoid my little bombs but are willing to put yourself broadside to the rest of my team mates. I love nothing more than watching some shmuck that keeps turning his ship based on the position of my squad and then getting blapped by a team mate.

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
3,750 posts
14,477 battles

Putting it quite simply,

"just dodge!"

[WPORT]
Members
7,220 posts
12,216 battles
5 hours ago, Toxygene said:

So.  Just to clarify for the sake of historical records.
This damage to your Tirpitz was done by bombs?  Torpedoes?  Rockets?  Secondary gunfire?  Main battery fire?
Enquiring minds want to know.  :-)

Members
1,674 posts
13,384 battles
29 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

I love this way of thinking when I play cv as even though I dont get damage I have fun trolling anglers, you will angle to avoid my little bombs but are willing to put yourself broadside to the rest of my team mates. I love nothing more than watching some shmuck that keeps turning his ship based on the position of my squad and then getting blapped by a team mate.

So you rather take bow to stern AP bombs ?

Is damn if you do, damn if you don't scenerio. I rather angle to bombs and take chance you team mate aim like helen keller. That is if you team mate even take notice to aim at me

Edited by LadyAnesjka

[55UP]
Members
407 posts
3,395 battles
45 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

And people say carriers can’t be team players. 😅😂🤣

[PVE]
Members
4,837 posts
21,231 battles
6 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

The current list is

1. AP spam
  2. HE spam
  3. Plane harassment.

Guess which one WG is trying to fix atm ??? None of the above, they're changing the mechanic to keep these factors alive and well.

BTW FiFY..

Its a nice template for anyone who wants to rage.

AND WAIT !!!!  Subs come next............  On small, time compressed maps.....think arcade FFA shooter only and you're only 1/4 of the way there.......  Resistance is futile.  They crave your e-Sales money.

Edited by Asym_KS

[WOLFG]
Members
31,397 posts
9,655 battles

I'm not going to troll the OP, because he at least is aware that he's posting a rant and gave warning! :Smile_veryhappy:

Sign in to follow this