Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BarnacleCollector

Research Bureau bonuses

6 comments in this topic

Members
3,111 posts
12,464 battles

They do stack without having to repurchase ships.  But you do have to purchase ships to cash in on the points.

Example: you reset Montana and research entire line back with free XP.  Now USN BBs have “snowflake” symbol on them with certain point value, and you would have to play them to get it.  If you reset line again and get it all back with free XP again, the point value on those “snowflakes” will double.  You reset it again and research it back, it will triple, and so forth.  But you would still have to play each of those ships to get the points.

Members
3,111 posts
12,464 battles
3 minutes ago, BarnacleCollector said:

So nothing has changed. You can get 60 000 points if you reset three times (waiting three months between resets) and get them all by buying and playing the ships just once.

Yes, you could.  I ended up regrinding three different lines, getting 2x bonus from two of them.  Ended up with 40,000 off 2 bonused lines, plus 10,000 from normal regrind, plus 10,000 “deposit”.  Regrinding just three lines did superb job at convincing me that I don’t ever want to be regrinding any lines going forward.

• Cool 2

[SYN]
Members
3,746 posts
23,975 battles

Until they release some ships that look better than what is available for other currencies why bother unless you like regrinding your ship lines. There are a number of ships due to be released shortly that I am interested in but none are available for RP's.   I'm actually going to cash in RPs for FreeXP to get some of the new ones!

Thankfully I've enjoyed regrinding the ship lines and have done 10 lines so far.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this