Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
3r22r

Permanent Camo

11 comments in this topic

[1813]
Members
378 posts
12,024 battles

Question: Has there ever been a permanent camo sale in WOW? I now have 130 ships in port and of course, staring from Tier VI up I have several ships that came from the Tech Three

Mounting starts at 1000 gold (Doubloons) which is about $5.00CAN for Tier VI to 5000 for Tier X, which is about $25.00CAN, If it was only ONE ship, OK. But to buy the gold needed, it would be too expensive.

Anyone?

Members
2,439 posts
14,392 battles

I don't know about sales.  I think they did have a sale a while back but usually the sales are more focused towards doubloon purchases.

They have been fairly generous over the last 5 months or so with giving out free camos.  I think I have 5 free ones able to be assigned to any ship, and then the halloween ones for T8, T9 and T10.  This is outside of the ones that come with early access ships.

[1813]
Members
378 posts
12,024 battles
3 minutes ago, Old_Baldy_One said:

I don't know about sales.  I think they did have a sale a while back but usually the sales are more focused towards doubloon purchases.

They have been fairly generous over the last 5 months or so with giving out free camos.  I think I have 5 free ones able to be assigned to any ship, and then the halloween ones for T8, T9 and T10.  This is outside of the ones that come with early access ships.

I was actually talking about the permanent camo's you can buy, not the special occasion ones, WG has sales of Upgrades and cost of de-mounting said up-grades not to mention sales of ships

So it would make sense to include permanent camo's as well.

[WOLFC]
Members
520 posts
7,760 battles

The only sale I've seen in the last 6 months was for dubloons, and it wasn't anything huge. Still, if you can/want to put it off, it'd be worth waiting for.

[POP]
Members
4,748 posts
12,813 battles

There have been a few sales on permacamos over the last year or two but only for t6-9, none for t10. There have also been sales on doubloons that would be indirect sales on all permacamos, but that would be it. 

Outside of buying them with doubloons, there have normally been free permacamos available as part of various early access events as well as some linkable ones from the last Halloween and Christmas events, as well as a few other free permacamos from contexts over the years. 

Edited by MidnightPhoenix07

[SALVO]
Members
25,814 posts
28,106 battles
50 minutes ago, MidnightPhoenix07 said:

There have been a few sales on permacamos over the last year or two but only for t6-9, none for t10. There have also been sales on doubloons that would be indirect sales on all permacamos, but that would be it. 

Outside of buying them with doubloons, there have normally been free permacamos available as part of various early access events as well as some linkable ones from the last Halloween and Christmas events, as well as a few other free permacamos from contexts over the years. 

^This.  I've never seen a sale on tier 10 perma camos.

[4HIM]
Members
3,243 posts
14,277 battles

Last perma-camo sale I can recall was right after Christmas 2018.  Nothing last year.  And the sale did not apply to T10 ships.  

• Cool 1

[1813]
Members
378 posts
12,024 battles
1 hour ago, Crucis said:

^This.  I've never seen a sale on tier 10 perma camos.

If at least, I could put perm camos on most of the ship I actually use, it would be nice but right now it's too expensive...

Members
457 posts
On 2/15/2020 at 9:12 PM, ZARDOZ_II said:

Last perma-camo sale I can recall was right after Christmas 2018.  Nothing last year.  And the sale did not apply to T10 ships.  

exactly

been 14 + months with no Camo or Gold sales

Its been bad

Regards

JM

[1813]
Members
378 posts
12,024 battles
10 hours ago, SerahKhan said:

exactly

been 14 + months with no Camo or Gold sales

Its been bad

Regards

JM

I could put a perm. camo on my Gearing but since I have 20 000 Gold left it would take 5000 out and its $25.00CAN, so kinda expensive and I have maybe 20 ships from Tier IV to X that need one so...

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this